Here's some new information that we gathered from the article:
- Weapon wheel stores all of your collected weapons, even if they run out of ammo or you get busted.
- The police are smarter than Liberty City's finest and will pick you off from afar.
- An early mission with Franklin called Repossession has him and his friend Lamar repo'ing a motorcycle for their boss at the car dealership.
- The first mission to introduce all three protagonists is called Three's Company - we've seen this mission in gameplay videos, where the three work together to take out a target in a downtown skyscraper.
- Another mission called Derailed has Michael and Trevor hijacking a train.
- Trevor gets revenge in a mission called Nervous Ron, where he goes after some members of The Lost MC who ransacked his trailer.
- In Vinewood Babylon, Michael needs to take down a private jet to retrieve an on-board package.
For a lot more details on the missions outlined above, check out the full article at IGN.
A number of other video game press outlets are also publishing hands-on previews: