- Los Santos includes a downtown area, a gang-infested southern district, and the prosperous areas in the hills.
- The countryside extends to farmlands, deserts, villages, mountains and a deserted coastal region called Blaine County, where Trevor lives.
- The countryside is teeming with life in the form of dynamic missions and animals.
- There is differing accounts between articles, but it is stated that the world will be three to five times the size of Red Dead Redemption.
- The entire map is open from the start of the game.
- 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring was heard on a radio station.
- Missions are accompanied by a score that complements the in-game radio stations.
- Players can get some quick cash by knocking-off Gruppe-6 security vans.
- Each character has their own set of unique skills; Franklin is a good driver, Trevor flies the planes and Michael is a versatile "smooth-operator."
- Still being implemented are a lot of "expensive toys" to spend your hard-earned cash on.
- With scuba gear, the player will find themselves exploring underwater caves.
- Multiplayer is said to be very different, and very exciting.
The following sites have all posted previews: IGN, insidegamer.nl, gamer.nl, multiplayer.it, meristation.com and guardian.co.uk.
There are more online previews in the pipeline so watch this space for more as this story develops.