|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
JULMinor New Details From OPM Australia - August Issue
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 09:15 AM CST | By Asif
Despite the "Demo-II" were majorly covered on GamesTM and Play (UK) previews earlier this week, this preview still has got some new tidbits of information to offer.
- Cops now can crouch to improve their accuracy for the long-range shot at you.
- Like in San Andreas, eating and sleeping will allow you to recharge your health, though you won't find any health pick-up floating around the city.
- Though no countryside element to appear in GTA IV, Central park's immense size will offer a variety of off-road gestures.
- Cars which are locked is going to take a lot of time than before to sit in. Also, it increases the tension significantly when you're on the run from cops and deciding whether you are going to jack in the car.
- Niko's phone will have his contact list, A daily calendar & organizer (through it, perhaps, you can choose for whom and when you want go for a mission), text messaging, camera and multiplayer option.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 194,296
4 Online, 1,146 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|