|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
2011 The Advertising Council gets an update
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 06:30 PM CST | By Ash_735
Want to stroll down memory lane? Have a craving to listen to some old school Grand Theft Auto radio commercials? You're in luck, Rockstar have once again updated The Advertising Council website, now you can listen to the following commercials remastered in high quality for your enjoyment!
Vice City, 1984
- A PSA from Jock Cranley - Just say “not for me”, kids. Be original, just like Jock Cranley.
- The Barfs!: Get Your Free Drinking Glass - While supplies last, at your neighborhood Pizza Stack.
Vice City, 1986
- BJ’s Used Autos - Pro football player BJ Smith’s Vice City dealership guarantees low prices, and hot cars.
- Complete the Look: New Wave - Accessorize at Vice City’s one stop shop for people who dress for success.
- Giggle Cream - It makes dessert fun!
- “In the Future, There Will Be Robots” - The definition of modern dance. Now playing at the Vice City Arts Center.
San Andreas, 1992
- The Cavern of Sorrow - Gather ye friends! It’s the fantasy game that’s sweeping the country.
- Glory Hole Theme Park - Open every day. Have fun with strangers and come meet Gerry Gerbil!
- Herr Grubbers Spa - The renowned German beautician, scientist and disciplinarian has come to San Andreas.
Liberty City, 1998
- The Pastmaster: Patriot Edition - Available now! Your kid will learn to be a bloodthirsty hypocrite much quicker than you thought possible. www.pastmaster-game.com/
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
2 Members, 955 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|