|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
FEBComputerbild-Spiele preview with new screens
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 02:02 PM CST | By Slim Trashman
Computerbild-Spiele, a German gaming magazine, in their latest issue contained a preview on GTA IV, and for the first time, a "hands on" preview, as opposed to viewing a demo. Below are some key points of the preview:
• The game is set in 2008.
• From what their experiences, Niko always wears a helmet while riding a motorcycle, influencing that this may be a mandatory thing.
• Now there are two buttons, as opposed to the previous one, to enter a car and drive away (one to enter/exit, one to start the engine).
• Niko may come across useful items in the cars he steals (weapons, money, etc).
• The wasted! system appears generally the same. Respawn at the hospital and loss of all your weapons.
• Bullet holes will remain visible and will not immediately disappear
The preview also contained 11 new screenshots and a nice new artwork of Niko involved in a police chase. Unfortunately, we only have scans at this time, but I'm sure it won't be long until digital versions are released.
For a full scan of 5 page preview and the rest of the new screenshots, check out the forum topic.
Thanks to Freezer89 @ GTAForums & Asif!
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 192,971
1 Online, 1,351 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|