|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
SEP"Airbourne" Featured In Soundtrack & GamePro Details
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 07:13 PM CST | By Slim Trashman
News has been slow lately, assumingly due to the delay messing up the PR, but we've got some new details to keep you interested.
According to Games Industry, a Melbourne based band, Airbourne is to be featured in GTA IV's soundtrack. Check them out on their MySpace Profile.
Also from the latest GamePro issue, we've got a few new, minor details on GTA IV:
• Billboards can be seen advertsing "Shark Credit Cards," "Pirate Music" and "The Whiz" (The Whiz being the type of phone Niko uses.)
• The HUD is described as "minimalist to its core." There is a mini-map, a "low-key" cash counter, and they say that the HUD in general looks more clean than in previous GTA games.
• Ammu-Nation no longer exists. We've heard about the new ways of acquiring weapons, namely from Little Jacob. GamePro is the first magazine to confirm that Ammu-Nation has been dropped.
• The rocket launcher will return (obviously, this has also been mentioned in other magazines but not explicitly confirmed)
• One of the female pedestrians screams "this shit is bananas!" from her vehicle. (Another quote we heard a while back)
• A fare meter appears on-screen as soon as Niko enters a cab, and the camera pans around it as it drives.
• The little green guy on crosswalks is crisp and clear.
• Clothing in GTA IV is described as "customizable, and also realistic."
• On shooting, the magazine states that: "the cover system borrows elements of Gears of War, and Rainbow Six: Las Vegas." It also says that "the aiming is a Resident Evil 4, over the shoulder style."
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 183,431
18 Online, 1,150 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|