|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
2007 Preview From Games Aktuell (Germany)
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 03:50 AM MDT | By victim
Three days ago Games Aktuell magazine surfaced across the web, however, the information was rumored false. Today, actual information from the German magazine was found. It is quite possible more information will pop up in the not too distant future, as the article is in the process of being translated.
- The taxi drivers will play a significant role into the gameplay. If Niko wants to go to point B, from point A, on the map, he can take the ride with just a push of a button.
- This time, taxi drivers will fulfill some special wishes for the Player. If Niko feels hungry, the Yellow Cab will drive him to the next Food restaurant. If Niko is hurt, then the taxi-driver will drive to the nearest hospital. So, each place is reachable, by taxi, in a matter of few seconds.
- Though, you can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.
- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.
- Niko Bellic uses his mobile phone and the Internet, on regular basis.
- On the streets of LC, the reporters saw - Ferrari, Volkswagen Jetta, BMWs, Mustangs, SUVs, delivery vans, garbage trucks.
- Niko's mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one.
- The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target.
- Improved target system with different hitzones.
- For the first time, Niko can be steered in all directions, while the past GTAs allowed the character to move only at 8 directions.
- Hot-wiring a car takes about 3 seconds.
- If Niko kicks or drives against a trashcan, it rolls around with proper physics.
- As it were in the good old 3D GTAs, drive-bys is going to be another returning feature for the game. This time, you won't get unnoticed of the emotion running, on the main character's face, during the whole action.
- In the mission, which involves the killing of the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg, there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun).
Goldberg says: ďI donít fear guns. You know, guns donít kill people - Videogames kill people.Ē
- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.
- The girl, in the artwork with lollipop, is named Lola and she is available for special hours.
Thanks to GTA-Xtreme for the news!
Discuss on the forums.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
0 Members, 697 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|