|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
OCTFurther San Andreas Soundtrack Details
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 08:18 AM CST | By Neil
Take 2 Interactive today announced the full details of the San Andreas soundtrack CDs, which will be launched in November. Firstly, a three disc set, comprising of two audio CDs featuring a selection of music from San Andreas and a DVD movie titled 'The Introduction' will be released on November 22nd in Europe, with a North American release coming one day later, on the 23rd.
The track listing for both CDs ws released, along with a short description of the DVD content.
1. The Theme From San Andreas
2. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
3. 2 Pac - I Don't Give A Fuck
4. James Brown - The Payback
5. Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
6. Guy - Groove Me
7. Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
8. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
9. The Maytals - Pressure Drop
10. Slick Rick - Children's Story
11. Rick James - Cold Blooded
12. Raze - Break 4 Love
1. Ohio Players - Funky Worm
2. Heart - Barracuda
3. Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
4. Lyn Collins - Think About It
5. Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
6. Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
7. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
8. Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Chase The Devil
9. Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
10. Willie Nelson - Crazy
11. AFI - Head Like A Hole (Bonus track)
'The Introduction' - Bonus DVD Movie
"'The Introduction' tells the full story of the events leading up to CJs return to San Andreas. Why was he forced to come back? What is he leaving behind and what is he really walking into? This exclusive prequel is not available anywhere else and has been crafted with the highest production standards Rockstar is famous for. Look for some familiar faces making a surprise return."
Furthermore, an eight CD box set will be released on the same day, with each album mirroring the tracklisting for a radio station in San Andreas. (Although how they manage to turn 10 radio stations into 8 albums has totally baffled us).
It was also revealed that the final game will feature 150 licensed tracks. Look for an update to the official GTA: San Andreas website later today.
Press Release: Rockstar Games and Interscope Records Reveal Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Soundtrack Details
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 183,359
11 Online, 1,558 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|