|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
2014 Grand Theft Auto V Single Player DLC announced! Pogo the Monkey!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:00 AM CST | By Ash_735
UPDATE: YES! This was our April Fools. :)
We are proud to exclusively announce the long awaited Single Player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V, in a few weeks or so you will be able to download Grand Theft Auto V: Pogo The Monkey, an all new Single Player Campaign.
Taking place shortly after the ending of the main game, you, the player will be in control of the recently re-born legend that is Pogo The Monkey, being thrown onto the streets of Los Santos, Pogo must overcome his struggle against the System, Pharmaceutical Assistants, Psycho Clowns, the FIB, the IAA, Plastic Surgeons, the Scooter Brothers and Evil Space Aliens. Pogo must run, escape, infiltrate and fight against all the odds if he hopes to achieve his dream of storming the White House and becoming President of the United States of America.
"YES! Play this, we think, we only got to see it for 15 seconds before we had to do an article about Twitch, or Sexism, or Snacks" - Kotaku
The game will include a variety of new weapons such as the famous Banana-Cannon as well as other primate favorites such as the Peanut Pistol, Throwing Rocks, Banana Peels and a Large Stick!
"100.7FM Non Stop Pop now plays "Hollaback Girl", ...that's all it plays, ...on a loop" - EuroGamer
Players will also have access to several new vehicles including the Pogo Stick, Zoo Truck, Fast Car and Cousin's Space Rocket (with cameo from Space Monkey!) and seeing as this is a serious DLC for the game, it will also include new radio content! Featuring well known classics like "Daydream Believer", "Tra La La", "Banana Boat Song (Day O)" and "The Bad Touch".
"WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOWING US THIS!?" - PC Gamer
To complete this DLC is a slew of new mini games for you to enjoy, ranging from new activities like Tree Climbing & Banana Eating, to Clown Killing Rampages as well as some of our most requested activities from the fans, that's right, Pimping is back in the game, but why stop there? This is Los Santos, for the first time ever players will be able to try out the new Porn Director mini game, channel your inner Steve Scott and get Pogo to tell those bitches what to do! Remember where the money shots are and score maximum points!
All this can be yours for just $40/£30 or you might want to take advantage of the soon to be available Rockstar Pass which will be just a one off payment of $69/£69, giving you this DLC and any future Online DLC, special bonus includes more cloud space, only true fans have access to more clouds to improve their Grand Theft Auto Online experience. More information coming soon.
2014 GTA Online Spring Updates
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:50 AM CST | By Ash_735
Yesterday Rockstar detailed their plans and updates for this Spring, sadly most of it surrounding Grand Theft Auto Online only with no clear indication of the Single Player DLC or the much rumoured PC and PS4 ports, so below you'll find the details of what Rockstar describes as major enhancements, and more Super Cars, because, yeah, apparently we need more Super Cars.
Coming next week, the Creator community will be able to make their own original customized Capture Jobs and add to the over 3.5 million (and counting) player-created Deathmatches and Races currently available on Social Club. Strategically place pick-ups, define weaponry, set location, and tweak tons of other variables to make your own unique Capture Job for others to take on. We will also be reviewing your homemade Capture creations to stamp standout experiences as Rockstar Verified.
The High Life Update:
The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs.
Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.
Rockstar also posted a few of the changes we can expect in next weeks patch for the game (Patch v1.12):
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Rockstar are still interested in hearing your feedback and what stuff you'd like to see added to Grand Theft Auto Online so feel free to get in touch with them at the following address: GTAOnline@rockstargames.com
2014 GTA Online Live Stream!
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 01:00 PM CST | By Zidane
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
4 Members, 508 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|