|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
DECSave 75% on GTA games on Steam for the next 48 Hours!
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 12:25 PM CST | By Ash_735
Once again, it's a Steam Sale, and once again the Grand Theft Auto: Complete Pack is currently available for 75% less. This "complete pack" includes Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City. No one currently knows the where abouts of Grand Theft Auto 1 and GTA2.
DECSilentPatch for GTA III & GTA Vice City
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 01:35 PM CST | By Ash_735
It's nearly 2014, so the chances of getting a new patch for the PC versions of Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City are kind of long gone, but sadly the game still has a few small bugs here and there which need fixing that were overlooked by people for years, but not anymore, here is the SilentPatch for both games, a nice and easy to install patch which brings back and corrects some features of both games just to bring them both slightly more up to date. What does each patch do? Well here are the patch notes:
- Game now performs a bit better on high FPS. It doesn't freeze on fadeouts anymore, although it still has issues with car physics, gravity and sounds. Therefore it's still recommended to play with Frame Limiter set to ON
- Wet road reflections render properly again (just like with Road Reflections Fix)
- Reintroduced light glows under weapon/health/armour pickups, bribes, hidden packages and money pickups - they showed only on PS2 due to a bug in all PC versions
- All texts now have proper shadows (depending on chosen resolution, without the fix they'd appear thinner etc.)
Grand Theft Auto III ONLY
- Headlight coronas now display properly (as they do on PS2, XBOX and PC Steam versions). This headlight fix is probably the best one available, as it duplicates Steam EXE fix so NO bugs are present (like with other fixes, where headlights can be seen through the car etc.)
- Purple Nines Glitch has been fixed
- Rhino spawned via a cheatcode doesn't stay on map forever anymore
- Blista now can be lifted by a car crusher crane - instead, now it cannot lift Coach
- Shooting from M16 in 1st person mode now increments bullets fired stat properly (so you can't score Accuracy to be more than 100%)
- Trace (Destination) blip is now scaling to the resolution properly
- Garages-related and rampages-related texts now scale to the resolution properly
- Car reflections are now displayed correctly on Steam version
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City ONLY
- Rosenberg's lines which play when player is Busted work correctly now (just like with Rosie's Audio Fix)
- Some props in Malibu Club, Ocean View Hotel and Pole Position Club have been restored; more environment shows outside when player is in interior too (just like on PS2)
This patch works with ALL VERSIONS of the games, including the Steam version so if you've grabbed the games recently from the sale, then this should be one of the first things you add to it! You can download this patch from GTAGarage and check out the thread the creator made over on GTAForums.
DECGTA Online LIVE!! 12/30/2013
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 02:25 PM CST | By Zidane
Hey guys! Casey here. I just set my brother up with a shiny new copy of GTAV and I'm showing him the ropes in GTA Online. Two PS3s and HDTVs side by side. It's tons of fun :) Come watch the insanity!
JANPeter Molyneux: I just feel I am Trevor. I want to be Trevor!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:05 PM CST | By Ash_735
Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2014, a year we hope all of you will enjoy, with plenty of DLC coming for Grand Theft Auto Online as well as the expansions for Grand Theft Auto V and other announcements.
To start the year off, let's look at what Peter Molyneux has said about Grand Theft Auto V when he was asked by EuroGamer what his Game of 2013 is:
"That's easy. It's not only my game of 2013, it's the game that defined the last generation, and that's obviously Grand Theft Auto 5. It was stunning, in every way. The word is stunning. The realisation of the world. The refinement of the gameplay. The fantastic Trevor character. I just feel I am Trevor. I want to be Trevor! I've never empathised with a character so much! It was perfection. The bastards.
"They do have an awful lot of money, but other people have spent an awful lot of money. They've spent their money well. It defines this generation in a brilliant, amazing and incredible way. It's defined what a free-roaming game is, defined how you can weave a story into that free-roaming game. And all the mechanics I felt were pretty solid."
JANGTA Online LIVE!! 1/4/2014
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 06:39 PM CST | By Zidane
Hey guys! Casey here. I will be streaming GTA Online again with my brother Christopher in about 20 minutes! (8 PM EST) Message me on PSN to join. PSNID is CaseyTheVA. See ya in Los Santos!
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 194,275
0 Online, 991 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|