|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
DECGTA Online Deathmatch and Race Creators tool coming December 10
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 04:20 PM CST | By rappo
Rockstar Games announced today that a new update is coming to GTA Online early morning tomorrow, December 10, that will include the launch of the free Deathmatch and Race Creators.
This tool, which Rockstar notes is similar to what their in-house game developers actually use, will allow users to create and customize their own jobs in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Race, GTA Race, and Rally Race. Rockstar will also regularly review some custom jobs, and mark their favorites as "Rockstar Verified Jobs" to help you filter the top jobs.
Coming later in December is a new team mode called "Capture," which is GTA's take on the classic capture the flag gameplay mode. Instead of flags, up to four teams will compete by capturing contraband, trucks, buses, and other items located at the opponents' bases.
Lined up for release in 2014 are the long-awaited GTA Online Heists and an update to the GTA V story mode that will give us some brand new gameplay with Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.
DECGrand Theft Auto V 1.07 Patch Notes + More
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 08:00 AM CST | By Ash_735
As mentioned in our previous post, Grand Theft Auto Online has now been updated along with Grand Theft Auto V to include the new Deathmatch and Race Creators as well as a whole load of fixes and changes to the game. Below you can read the full patch notes for version 1.07:
- Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
- Players are now able to run in apartments and garages.
- Reward for being a good sport has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000
- Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
- Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
- Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
- Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
- Corrected issues with Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
- Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
- Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
- Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
- The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
- Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
- Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
- There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
- Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
- Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
- Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
- Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in certain jobs.
- Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
- Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
- Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
- During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
- Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
- New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
- New awards added for the Creators.
- Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
- Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
- Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
- A new option has been added to allow players to fill all of their weapons with ammo in Job Coronas. This is a one-off payment costing $20,000. The ability to fill each weapon individually remains.
- Lightning Bolt weather effects restored.
As an extra bonus, here's some LifeInvader profile images that you guys can use as avatars on Facebook, Twitter or just about anywhere else, to download simply right click an image, then click Save image as.../Save Image.../Save Picture as...:
DECNew GTAV Short Trailer - Xbox 360 TV Spot
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 10:16 AM CST | By Ash_735
DECGTA San Andreas Mobile Now Out!*
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 02:20 PM CST | By Ash_735
UPDATE: The game is now available worldwide from the App Store. Android and Windows Phone versions coming soon.
UPDATE: The game is now available across European territories including the UK and Ireland.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile is now available on the App Store in a few countries, including Australia and New Zealand.
This release date has not yet been announced by Rockstar or even mentioned on their Facebook or Twitter pages, but people have been able to purchase and download the game. You'll need roughly 1.63GB of free space to accommodate your trip back to the classic San Andreas.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 182,387
7 Online, 794 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|