|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
NOVA Quick Look at your new Vehicles and Weapons
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 04:50 PM MDT | By Ash_735
This week Grand Theft Auto V will get another update, this time though it will be adding content to the game in the form of the Beach Bum DLC Pack, which we have posted details on before, below you can check out what vehicles are being added to the game and see what they look like so you know what to look out for when you load up the game:
And below you will see the two new weapons being added to the game, the SNS Pistol and the Broken Bottle:
NOVPatch 1.06 & Beach Bum DLC now available
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:28 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Grand Theft Auto V has now been updated to version 1.06 and the Beach Bum DLC Pack has also been released. If you're a PlayStation 3 user, simply start your game to get the patch, the Beach Bum DLC is automatically included within the patch and will be available in your game right away. If you're an Xbox 360 user, start the game to get the patch, and after that's complete, navigate to the Xbox Store and download the Beach Bum Add On to unlock the additional vehicles, weapons and clothing items in your game. There have also been additional bug fixes and corrections which are listed below:
- Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.
- Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.
- Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.
- Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.
- Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.
- Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.
- Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.
Grand Theft Auto Online has also had some things altered and changed in this update, you can read the changes below:
- The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
- Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.
- The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.
- Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.
- Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).
- In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.
- Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.
- Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.
- The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.
- Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.
- The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.
- To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.
NOVGTA Online Live Now! Beach Bum Stuff
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 12:46 PM MDT | By Zidane
We are live streaming GTA Online right now for a little bit. We'll be checking out a little bit of what the free Beach Bum Pack DLC has to offer. Send a message to my PSNID to join: CaseyTheVA.
NOVJoin the Vespucci Beach Party, the first GTAOnline Social Club event
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:25 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Rockstar are holding their first of many Social Club events for Grand Theft Auto Online. Starting from tonight 7PM EST you can join in on the fun and jump into a special online mode set up just for the new content that recently arrived from the Beach Bum DLC Pack, head on over to Rockstar's News Wire for more information on how to join in and for a chance to win some cool Grand Theft Auto related merch.
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 08:37 AM MDT | By Zidane
We will be live streaming some GTA Online at around 1 P.M. est. Come join us! Send a message to this PSNID - CaseyTheVA then you will be added and invited to the online session. If you are part of the GTAGaming or LGBT crews on the Rockstar Social Club, you can join in anytime without an invite.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 180,604
13 Online, 800 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|