|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
JULGameplay Video goes live tomorrow
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:06 AM MDT | By victim
It will be available at 10am Eastern Time.
JULOne guy covers the Grand Theft Auto themes
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 04:00 PM MDT | By Ash_735
As we all get ready for tomorrows Grand Theft Auto V gameplay footage, let's look at some amazing fanwork to pass the time, here we have YouTube user SquidPhysics doing a brilliant job covering the classic themes from previous Grand Theft Auto games! This is just one guy doing this in what looks like his bedroom (with access to an arsenal of instruments) and the end result is very impressive, not only sounding close to the originals but also having a slight unique feel to them to!
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
JULGrand Theft Auto V Gameplay Video now live!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 08:01 AM MDT | By Ash_735
It's here! The first gameplay video for Grand Theft Auto V has been revealed to all of us and can be viewed below:
JULSeven new screenshots from Jeuxactu
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:05 AM MDT | By Ash_735
I bet you thought the gameplay video was all you was going to get today! Thanks to gaming website Jeuxactu.com we now also have seven new screenshots to look at too!
JULGameInformer GTA V Q&A + new screenshots
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:51 AM MDT | By rappo
JULCVG get an interview with Rockstar North
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:20 AM MDT | By Ash_735
The guys over at CVG are back again with another one of their GTA 5 o'clock episodes but this time actually getting to interview one of the guys at Rockstar North, producer Imran Sarwar, and here he talks about some interesting stuff already known as well as things not previously mentioned, you can watch the video below:
If you want a brief summary, here's what we haven't heard before:
- Leave your car behind during a mission? Well after the mission is over, you can collect you car from the City Vehicle Impound for a small fee
- Vehicles now leak Petrol (Gasoline) when damaged and this can be used to your advantage
- Melee system has been overhauled, using a free flowing system when fighting groups of people
- Strength Stat affects how much damage and efficient the protagonists are when fighting hand to hand
- Plenty of Destructive Scenes, some happening early on in the game
- Use character switching to your advantage, you can place each protagonist at certain key points before you make your attack and the AI will control the other protagonists from where you placed them with what weapon you chose (example given, placing Michael at a vantage point with a Sniper Rifle and switching back and playing as Trevor as AI Michael will provide support from a distance)
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 192,036
3 Online, 990 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|