|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
2011 MotionScan in Grand Theft Auto?
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 12:48 PM MDT | By victim
Brendan McNamara, co-founder and president of Team Bondi was asked about MotionScan and how Rockstar were considering using it in some of their upcoming franchises; including Grand Theft Auto and Max Payne.
Brendan had this to say:
"Yeah, I think they're looking at it for every game. As much as LA Noire is a huge game, Grand Theft Auto is incredibly huge, so you've got all the problems of how big the cast would be and how many lines would you have to record and all that kind of stuff. Obviously we'd like them to, and they're more than welcome to use MotionScan, but if they decide it's not right for that and want to use it for another game, then that's fine too. Rockstar will make those decisions. They generally make the right decisions in terms of what they do for their games." L.A. Noire was indeed a huge game, filling three DVD discs to capacity. Would more discs be welcomed for the chance to use MotionScan in a Grand Theft Auto game? Would lifelike performances subtract from GTA's satirical pull? If you're bursting with questions like we are, feel free to post some comments of your own.
Brendan McNamara will go into more detail in the latest issue of PSM3, which is coming out this week.
2011 The Advertising Council gets an update
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 06:30 PM MDT | By Ash_735
Want to stroll down memory lane? Have a craving to listen to some old school Grand Theft Auto radio commercials? You're in luck, Rockstar have once again updated The Advertising Council website, now you can listen to the following commercials remastered in high quality for your enjoyment!
Vice City, 1984
- A PSA from Jock Cranley - Just say “not for me”, kids. Be original, just like Jock Cranley.
- The Barfs!: Get Your Free Drinking Glass - While supplies last, at your neighborhood Pizza Stack.
Vice City, 1986
- BJ’s Used Autos - Pro football player BJ Smith’s Vice City dealership guarantees low prices, and hot cars.
- Complete the Look: New Wave - Accessorize at Vice City’s one stop shop for people who dress for success.
- Giggle Cream - It makes dessert fun!
- “In the Future, There Will Be Robots” - The definition of modern dance. Now playing at the Vice City Arts Center.
San Andreas, 1992
- The Cavern of Sorrow - Gather ye friends! It’s the fantasy game that’s sweeping the country.
- Glory Hole Theme Park - Open every day. Have fun with strangers and come meet Gerry Gerbil!
- Herr Grubbers Spa - The renowned German beautician, scientist and disciplinarian has come to San Andreas.
Liberty City, 1998
- The Pastmaster: Patriot Edition - Available now! Your kid will learn to be a bloodthirsty hypocrite much quicker than you thought possible. www.pastmaster-game.com/
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
1 Members, 697 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|