|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
APRGTAGaming hits 40,000 registered users!
GTAGaming.com - Community News | @ 10:59 AM CST | By Slim Trashman
I am proud to announce that today GTAGaming got its 40,000th registered GTAGamer, tango51100. With this milestone we'd like to extend our gratitude to all of our visitors for your support over the years and we look forward to serving you with the best the GTA series has to offer in the future!
APREpisodes from Liberty City PC/PS3 Trailer
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 10:57 AM CST | By Ash_735
APRGTA IV PC Patch 6 Coming Soon
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 04:02 PM CST | By Ash_735
Over at GTAForums, Rockstar Toronto have announced that Patch 6 for the PC version of GTA IV is coming very soon, here's what to expect from the update:
GTA IV Title Update 184.108.40.206 \ 220.127.116.11 \ 18.104.22.168 (Patch 6)
Rockstar Games Social Club
• Remove Rockstar Games Social Club application
• Separate RGSC application no longer required to launch game
• Social Club login now occurs during the launch process
• A new, less memory-intensive, and better-looking scalable shadow solution has been implemented
• Enhanced Night Shadows added with user-selectable level of detail (replaces Shadow Density)
• Rendering optimizations have been made to improve performance, particularly when enabling shadows
• User-configurable graphics settings have been added for shadow control
• Improved memory management
• Enhanced security to isolate users from cheaters and hackers
• Provide in-game support to purchase "The Lost and Damned" and "The Ballad of Gay Tony" (Not available in Russian/Japanese Versions)
• Vehicle shadows re-enabled between 8pm and 6am
• Fix floating street textures
• Pedestrians in vehicles appear further out from the player to allow for long range sniping
• The Moon has been implemented with simulated lunar phases
• Fixed garbled text in Japanese Multiplayer menus
• "RESC 10" error fix for specific hardware configurations
Rockstar Toronto also answered a question many people waiting for the PC version have asked regarding the installation:
When the DLC is released on GFWL - Marketplace, you will be able to purchase/redeem/download the episodes from within the GFWL interface or through the GTA IV front end menu. If done this way, you will be able to select any of the three games without having to start a new game.
If you purchase EFLC on disc, it will install in it's own directory and you will not be able to play the original GTA IV unless you quit out of EFLC and load up GTA IV.
And regarding those of you who have purchased Grand Theft Auto IV via Steam:
You'll be able to purchase the episodes from other online distributors if desired; they will provide you with a redemption token that you enter into GFWL which will then allow you to download the episode.
APREpisodes From Liberty City now available on PS3 and PC
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 02:50 PM CST | By Slim Trashman
The long awaited ports of Grand Theft Auto IV's downloadable episodes, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony have finally made their way onto the Playstation 3 and PC in North America.
The content is available for download individually, priced at $20.00 each, on the Playstation Store or can be purchased in-game on the PC version. The episodes are also available together with the Episodes From Liberty City package priced at $40.00.
European and Australian players can expect to play the episodes on their PS3s and PCs this Friday, April 16th.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 184,980
11 Online, 1,326 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|