|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
JUL-RUMOUR- Games Aktuell Preview
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 10:20 AM MDT | By Kodo
The august magazine of Games Aktuell has arrived with new information and an interview video! Here is a summary of the info inside.
** Niko will be able to break into houses at night and steal with a partner, like in San Andreas. Niko can also rob stores.
** Co-op details - there is a sort of "free-roam" with a player online, but split screen hasn't been confirmed. The multiplayer menu is accessed from the cell phone.
** Cops will have K-9 units to sniff you out when you hide.
** Buying guns from Jacob will unlock more guns, additionally the Ammu-Nation store is still alive supplying small arms. You can also buy body armor that will be visible on the body.
** The duck-n-cover system will play like Gears of War.
** All single player missions are complete, now multiplayer missions are in the works.
Thanks to TatersnNuggets and Rossoneri
EDIT: Currently this information hasn't been confirmed but we will keep you updated on any changes and facts as they appear from this article
JULNew Details Emerging From OXM (US) September Issue
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 03:34 PM MDT | By Asif
This magazine made this preview on the basis of the same 45-minute demo that was already previewed by GamesTM, Play (UK) and OPM Australia. But there are few new details that you guys should find interesting.
- During the demo, Jacob's wares include a 9mm, shotgun, SMG and micro SMG.
- At TW@ cafe, using a "pretty convincing" looking web browser, Niko visits the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website and uploads his CV at there.
- The details, that the reporters could hold from the CV, were, (i) Niko was on the Balkan Peace Force, (ii) He is proficient in swimming, shooting and boxing.
- You'll be able to reach "Statue of Happiness" either via boat or by swimming out to it.
- Comet is confirmed to appear again in the game. As Niko steals a black one to drive to Humboldt Riverview Point, during the demo.
- the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Ground Zero will not be mentioned nor referenced anywhere in GTA IV.
Discuss on the forums!
JULTwo New Teaser Sites On The Way?
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 07:39 PM MDT | By Slim Trashman
Keep an eye on the following URLs, as they have been highly speculated to be GTA IV teaser sites: goldberglignerandshyster.com , Love-Meet.net.
These domains show similar registration details to that of WKTT Radio leading us to believe they are official GTA IV teaser sites. Love-Meet.net is pretty much confirmed due to its advertisement on the billboard in this screenshot.
Share your thoughts at the forums!
JULThree AK's From GRIM
GTA: San Andreas - Modifications | @ 10:48 PM MDT | By Slim Trashman
Just thought this was worthy of a mention, GRIM has released the first volume of his new weapon series, Avtomat Kalashnikov - 74 Series, which, as the series title says, includes three incredibly detailed AKS74U (two models; silenced and unsilenced; and a bonus gold skin).
Click Here To Download
Discuss On Our Forums
JULPreview From Games Aktuell (Germany)
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 03:50 AM MDT | By victim
Three days ago Games Aktuell magazine surfaced across the web, however, the information was rumored false. Today, actual information from the German magazine was found. It is quite possible more information will pop up in the not too distant future, as the article is in the process of being translated.
- The taxi drivers will play a significant role into the gameplay. If Niko wants to go to point B, from point A, on the map, he can take the ride with just a push of a button.
- This time, taxi drivers will fulfill some special wishes for the Player. If Niko feels hungry, the Yellow Cab will drive him to the next Food restaurant. If Niko is hurt, then the taxi-driver will drive to the nearest hospital. So, each place is reachable, by taxi, in a matter of few seconds.
- Though, you can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.
- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.
- Niko Bellic uses his mobile phone and the Internet, on regular basis.
- On the streets of LC, the reporters saw - Ferrari, Volkswagen Jetta, BMWs, Mustangs, SUVs, delivery vans, garbage trucks.
- Niko's mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one.
- The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target.
- Improved target system with different hitzones.
- For the first time, Niko can be steered in all directions, while the past GTAs allowed the character to move only at 8 directions.
- Hot-wiring a car takes about 3 seconds.
- If Niko kicks or drives against a trashcan, it rolls around with proper physics.
- As it were in the good old 3D GTAs, drive-bys is going to be another returning feature for the game. This time, you won't get unnoticed of the emotion running, on the main character's face, during the whole action.
- In the mission, which involves the killing of the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg, there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun).
Goldberg says: ďI donít fear guns. You know, guns donít kill people - Videogames kill people.Ē
- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.
- The girl, in the artwork with lollipop, is named Lola and she is available for special hours.
Thanks to GTA-Xtreme for the news!
Discuss on the forums.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 195,489
1 Online, 957 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|