|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
GTA: Vice City - Modifications | @ 07:47 PM MDT | By rappo
This is an awesome boat mod. The detail in the model is great and textures aren't that bad either. It's a great replacement for the Coast Guard and definitely worth a download.
OCTFurther San Andreas Soundtrack Details
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 08:18 AM MDT | By Neil
Take 2 Interactive today announced the full details of the San Andreas soundtrack CDs, which will be launched in November. Firstly, a three disc set, comprising of two audio CDs featuring a selection of music from San Andreas and a DVD movie titled 'The Introduction' will be released on November 22nd in Europe, with a North American release coming one day later, on the 23rd.
The track listing for both CDs ws released, along with a short description of the DVD content.
1. The Theme From San Andreas
2. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
3. 2 Pac - I Don't Give A Fuck
4. James Brown - The Payback
5. Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
6. Guy - Groove Me
7. Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
8. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
9. The Maytals - Pressure Drop
10. Slick Rick - Children's Story
11. Rick James - Cold Blooded
12. Raze - Break 4 Love
1. Ohio Players - Funky Worm
2. Heart - Barracuda
3. Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
4. Lyn Collins - Think About It
5. Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
6. Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
7. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
8. Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Chase The Devil
9. Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
10. Willie Nelson - Crazy
11. AFI - Head Like A Hole (Bonus track)
'The Introduction' - Bonus DVD Movie
"'The Introduction' tells the full story of the events leading up to CJs return to San Andreas. Why was he forced to come back? What is he leaving behind and what is he really walking into? This exclusive prequel is not available anywhere else and has been crafted with the highest production standards Rockstar is famous for. Look for some familiar faces making a surprise return."
Furthermore, an eight CD box set will be released on the same day, with each album mirroring the tracklisting for a radio station in San Andreas. (Although how they manage to turn 10 radio stations into 8 albums has totally baffled us).
It was also revealed that the final game will feature 150 licensed tracks. Look for an update to the official GTA: San Andreas website later today.
Press Release: Rockstar Games and Interscope Records Reveal Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Soundtrack Details
OCTSan Andreas Official Site Update
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 10:08 AM MDT | By Neil
Rockstar Games have updated the official GTA: San Andreas radio tuner, with longer clips for each radio station. Different tracks, additional DJ commentary, it's all there, along with details of the soundtrack Double CD/DVD combo.
Link: GTA: San Andreas Official Site (Click Soundtrack at the top).
OCTWeekend Screenshots & Art
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 10:29 PM MDT | By Zidane
OCTLas Venturas/"Homecoming" trailer!
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 07:56 PM MDT | By Zidane
R* has updated the official GTA: SA site with the last peice to the map puzzle - Las Venturas!
Check out the third trailer in the MOVIES section. Hear Carl Johnson speak! Now excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the floor. :p
EDIT: We've uploaded the "Homecoming" trailer onto edgefiles, and uploaded the 31 new screenshots:
For Windows Media Player
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 05:06 PM MDT | By Kodo
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 05:39 PM MDT | By Kodo
A much appreciated Michael Barker sent in these scans of exclusive Las Venturas screenshots from PSM Spain. You can see the private jet, the flamethrower in action in an agriculture-burning mission, the Four Dragons casino, and most importanly, the HUD! For those that don't know, the HUD or Heads-Up Display is the 2D graphics on the screen that shows the radar, your current weapon, clock, health, cash, etc. Veteran players will notice health is no longer in numerical form but now displayed as a bar.
OCTSan Andreas Leaked
GTA: San Andreas - Rockstar/Take2 News | @ 08:14 PM MDT | By Kodo
As you may or may not have known, San Andreas has been illegally obtained and screenshots, videos, and the game itself are being spread around the internet. We ask that you remain loyal to the game as well as the developers. Please do not spread links or files. You can also help assist in tracking them down by sending an email to email@example.com. Here is Rockstar's official statement on the leak:
Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive Software are aware that an illegally obtained version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and images from the game and manual have been posted to various internet sites. The proper authorities are investigating the theft and are continuing to investigate all possible leads to ensure there is no further dissemination of our creative content. Downloading, possession and distribution of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, including making the game available on the internet, is theft.
We take the theft of our intellectual property very seriously and we are and will continue to diligently and aggressively pursue this matter. If anyone finds information on websites with links to unauthorized downloads, information, scans or videos, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The launch date of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas remains the same. The game will be on store shelves in North America on October 26 and in Europe on October 29.
OCTGTAGaming V2 - Part One.
GTAGaming.com - Website Updates | @ 10:25 PM MDT | By Shawn
You've surely noticed there's a bit of a difference while looking at the site - part one of the long awaited GTAGaming V2 has been unleashed. Because of the complexity of this project there may be some bugs that need fixing so please bear with us as we finish this up. If you notice anything that is not right, please post it in the comments and I will attend to it.
To list what some of the changes/additions are:
• Slightly newer, cleaner and refreshing design.
• The addition of 'Zones' - Our answer to having a "Network" all on one site!
• New designs/color themes for individual zones.
• Completely revamped News engine with features not yet revealed.
• News now uses properly implemented category features and will only show news related to the active zone.
• The "posted by" bar is color-coded based on what category the news item is for.
• Revamped comments system which should make our forum regulars feel at home.
• Posting comments now increases your edgeforums post count!
• Dynamic menus based on active zone, providing significantly improved navigation.
• News Archives (anyone use this?) have been improved. Search feature coming soon.
There is a lot more to come in the future...
So here's a sneak peak!
• A news searching feature.
• Ability to customize frontpage news to show what you want to see!
• Anything you see around the site that is clearly being worked on will undergo a revamp and be more functional than ever. Example: Our affiliates system.
• Most importantly - our forums over on edgeforums.net will at some point be moving over here to GTAGaming.com. This will give us greater control over the forums and the ability to customize it for this site.
• Hey, I said a sneak peak, I'm not revealing everything!
With San Andreas just around the corner and my instant addiction to any game starting with a "Grand Theft Auto", Part Two may be .. delayed slightly .. I am afterall a gamer too :)
OCTThree new San Andreas Screenshots
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 04:09 AM MDT | By Neil
Necofurtim has helped us find three further San Andreas screenshots which I'm sure you're unlikely to have seen before. They feature Carl and Smoke getting a little too close to a train on their Sanchez, a nice close up shot of the back of the new Dodo and a lowrider hagining outside the "Ten Green Bottles" liquor store in Los Santos. Unfortunately, the images are quite low quality, due to rescaling.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 190,055
5 Online, 1,310 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|