|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
2004 Two 1973 Ford Falcon XBGT Cars
GTA: Vice City - Modifications | @ 12:18 AM CST | By rappo
Wowee wow wow! This is such a great model, I don't even know what to say. The detail is amazing! The textures... the reflections... I'm in love :P
Download it here (Manual - 1.05 Mb)
Download it here (VCM - 844 Kb)
Here's a cool mod which is a modification of the Interceptor. It is just as great, if not better, than the Interceptor. Defintiely worth a download.
Download it here (Manual - 885 Kb)
Download it here (VCM - 864 Kb)
2004 Additional Screenshot
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 09:00 AM CST | By Kodo
2004 Sith Lord Mod Version 2
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 06:59 PM CST | By Switch Designs
This mod is the second version of a mod I created from scratch along time ago. When I first made my Sith Lord Mod I had just started making mods and I didn't know how to model or even how to do a conversion of a pre made model. Originally I wanted to use the Sith Speeder model that I used in this mod but I did not know how to use what I had found, so I made my own which didn't look bad but it did't look anything like this one does. Now that I am more skilled at modeling and modding I thought that I woud give the good model another try and it worked better than the first one that I made from scratch.
The Sith Lord Mod Version 2 will change your Freeway Motorcycle into a Sith Speeder, your Machete into a Double ended Lightsaber, your player into Darth Maul (Player Skin) and it comes with 5 different moon textures to give the game an offworld feel.
You can view all of the offworld moon textures here.
2004 Frank Vincent?
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 11:20 AM CST | By Kodo
2004 San Andreas Wallpapers
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 07:35 PM CST | By rappo
2004 San Andreas Menu Mod
GTA: Vice City - Modifications | @ 07:42 PM CST | By rappo
Here's a cool little mod created by Zidane and I that will get you pumped up for San Andreas! New features include San Andreas-theemed introduction, outro, menu, and splash page textures. Not only will you get new textures, you'll also get cool new sounds for the new menu! Also, this mod will replace the names of the radio stations in Vice City with real ones from Los Angeles. The ReadMe contains a key showing the new radio stations.
Download it here - 2.43 Mb
2004 IGN - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Overload
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 02:25 AM CST | By Neil
IGN yesterday posted their 'San Andreas Overload' article. The feature takes the form of a 'Q&A' session, and clarifies a number of details which were overlooked until now. While part of the article was 'silently contributed' to by ourselves, it still makes for pleasant reading, even if you've read every publication with information on San Andreas so far.
Link: IGN - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Overload
2004 Teaser Site Today?
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 02:30 AM CST | By Neil
It may be safe to speculate that a teaser site for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be launched today.
July 1st, 2002 - Kent Paul's Nostalgia Zone - Rockstar's teaser site for Vice City.
July 1st, 2004 - ??? - Rockstar's teaser site for San Andreas?
2004 New SA Details
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 09:29 AM CST | By Kodo
News has been sent in (cited below post) that the following features were confirmed by the July issue of the German OPS2 magazine.
- If Carl eats too much and gains too much weight, he is denied certain missions. Mission givers tell him to get in shape before starting.
- The game has the same HUD (heads up display) as in GTA III and Vice City.
- The graphical quality will be much improved. Visability (draw distance) will be 1km and a new technique will be introduced - parking cars, trees and other objects will be displayed with very low details if far away.
- Movements will be smoother and more fluent than in Vice City; Rockstar is trying
to keep constant 30fps, but that didn't yet quite work out in the test version that OPS2 saw.
- There's an automated aiming-aid that simplifies control, and of course it can be it turned off if you choose.
- If you press a button the camera zooms right behind the player, so you can aim at enemies with the analogstick (Manhunt style).
- There's three times as much music in SA and remarkably more weapons than in VC, and plus gameplay (the story) is three times longer than Vice City.
- Apprently 80% of the work on SA is done, and it comes not on a 4.7GB DVD but a
8.5GB double layer DVD - which has just enough room for the game with help of good
compressing-techniques (that indicates the dimensions SA will have)!
- Some parts of missions will take place in the countryside outside of the three cities.
- Orange Grove is the name of one of the districts and that is where the Orange Grove Families name comes from.
- The textures will be photographed ones as well as self-drawn ones.
- There will be less pop-up of distant objects. Houses can be seen from far away.
- Groups of trees will be rendered as a group from distance. If you get closer, they'll be rendered separately. Because of this, a bigger draw distance is possible.
- The magazine claims that the animations will be even better than in Vice City.
Information from PlanetGTA, t_a_k, Jan, Evan, and HoTsAuCe. Thanks for the great new details guys!
2004 New Official Artwork
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 10:23 AM CST | By Kodo
Squid Nunc? sent in new official artwork scanned from the Dutch Power Unlimited magazine. You may have seen it before on a magazine cover but this is the first time an uncropped, unwatermarked version has been uploaded to the web.
Wherever this is, we have found the airport for sure. Look at the plane taking off behind them.
Edit by rappo: I have also made a screenshot of some official artwork by Rockstar (featured in the OPM2 Germany edition). Some of the screenshot is clipped off (the shoe of Sweet) but most of it is still there:
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
2 Members, 938 Guests
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|