Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2008   #61
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
What annoys me is when people drive these "SUV's" in friggin cities. Why the FUCK do you need a Land Rover if you live on fucking roads. Like you get those posh people in the UK who have fucking Land Rovers to go pick their kids up from their private school and go to shops. Why?

When you run over that kid running across the street in your SUV and the bullbars on the front kill them. BITCH I WARNED YOU.

Oh yeah cars:

I don't have a license. But I hope to get a Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Last edited by Jay; 02-25-2008 at 01:56 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #62
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
What annoys me is when people drive these "SUV's" in friggin cities. Why the FUCK do you need a Land Rover if you live on fucking roads. Like you get those posh people in the UK who have fucking Land Rovers to go pick their kids up from their private school and go to shops. Why?

When you run over that kid running across the street in your SUV and the bullbars on the front kill them. BITCH I WARNED YOU.

Oh yeah cars:

I don't have a license. But I hope to get a Nissan Skyline GTR R34
What annoys me is when people drive these "Rice Cars" in friggin cities. Why the FUCK do you need a Skyline if you live on fucking roads not a race track. Like you get those FnF fans everywhere who have fucking Rice Rockets to go cruise around and speed on roads. Why?

When you run over that kid running across the street in your Rice Rocket and you are going too fast and can't brake in time thus you kill them. BITCH I WARNED YOU.

Last edited by Jon P; 02-25-2008 at 02:22 PM..
Jon P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #63
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
here's what I drive

You bet I stand out. I get an avg of 35 mpg. It costs me $12 to fill the tank that will last 1-2 weeks. I move how I want to move, I get where I want to go. I am free to drive how I want to drive without the limitations of a slow car or a chunky gas guzzling monstrosity.

This is just for fun. What do I drive when I can't ride the bike?

Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #64
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DY View Post
What annoys me is when people drive these "Rice Cars" in friggin cities. Why the FUCK do you need a Skyline if you live on fucking roads not a race track. Like you get those FnF fans everywhere who have fucking Rice Rockets to go cruise around and speed on roads. Why?

When you run over that kid running across the street in your Rice Rocket and you are going too fast and can't brake in time thus you kill them. BITCH I WARNED YOU.
Someone dropped their taco today. =/

Your argument has no grounds, an unmodified Skyline shouldn't be classed as a ricer. You are an idiot if you think a stock sports car would be a ricer. A SUV with bull bars is more likely to kill someone than a sports car is driving at the same speed genius.

EDIT: Awesome bike Kodo, cost a lot?

Last edited by Jay; 02-25-2008 at 02:29 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #65
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
here's what I drive

You bet I stand out. I get an avg of 35 mpg. It costs me $12 to fill the tank that will last 1-2 weeks. I move how I want to move, I get where I want to go. I am free to drive how I want to drive without the limitations of a slow car or a chunky gas guzzling monstrosity.

This is just for fun. What do I drive when I can't ride the bike?

Very nice. I love the bike and the R* sticker

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #66
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I bought it from a guy for 5k. It's a '98 model zx6r. If I earn enough this summer my roommate and I are going to buy some 08 gsx-r's.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #67
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Shit man, where do you like? That a hurricane coming your way? Looks so barren man.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #68
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
That picture is a couple years old, taken from my neighborhood before a storm came
Old 02-25-2008   #69
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Ohh. I thought we were just showing cars.

I gots a bike too kodo

Here it is in the showroom before I picked it up:

This if from last fall in the parking lot outside my place:

It's sitting in a storage shed right now though I hate this weather.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #70
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Someone dropped their taco today. =/

Your argument has no grounds, an unmodified Skyline shouldn't be classed as a ricer. You are an idiot if you think a stock sports car would be a ricer. A SUV with bull bars is more likely to kill someone than a sports car is driving at the same speed genius.

EDIT: Awesome bike Kodo, cost a lot?
Your argument is just as stupid as DY's. Both are pretty redundant and more likely to kill than any other kind of normal sedan car.

Go buy a bicycle or something.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #71
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute

Not my picture, but it looks exactly like that.
Old 02-25-2008   #72
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
@ Cyrix: Is that a Jixer?

Reminds me of the other day when I saw a guy riding a Hayabusa, man that was a sweet ride.
Old 02-25-2008   #73
cyrix
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
@ Cyrix: Is that a Jixer?

Reminds me of the other day when I saw a guy riding a Hayabusa, man that was a sweet ride.
It's a 750 GSXR. I absolutely love taking it out during the summer, riding down to pittsburgh (45 minutes), then up 79 to butler (nother 40 minutes) then back to IUP (nother hour 15.) Me and a few guys just go out and ride. It feels so good.

My transportation during the winter around this town is my mountain bike. I have this now:

But my LBS just got my new bike in and I'll be picking it up in two days:

Old 02-25-2008   #74
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
I will hopefully get this ready for the summer.. Due to Europe being sucky it's all I can get.. I'm pretty broke, and a drivers license is around £1000.. don't get me started on car prices and insurance..

I should get around 140-165 mpg.. slow as fuck? you bet.

Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #75
cyrix
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Lion View Post
I will hopefully get this ready for the summer.. Due to Europe being sucky it's all I can get.. I'm pretty broke, and a drivers license is around 1000.. don't get me started on car prices and insurance..

I should get around 140-165 mpg.. slow as fuck? you bet.

Space age toilet?