Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2012   #601
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
^That's amazingly well done. I remember a few years back that style of pic was so popular for signatures. Everyone had one.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #602
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Almost finished, just needs 19" rims fitted and the the rear boot lid to be resurfaced because of the spoiler that used to be on it. Will be all done by the next two weeks including an extractors back full exhaust system and an ss induction kit pushing the horsepower from 250 to 300 rwhp, excellent for a v6. Well ahead of schedule with 7 weeks to go. Other small things will be added to polish it off.

The rims to go on it:
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #603
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You didn't like that spoiler you had on it?

Thought it looked pretty cool, Nice rims though
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #604
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I dont mind spoilers, but the image im going for with the car is a low smooth cruiser look. Here it is with the spoiler while it was being lowered at the shop yesterday

Old 10-11-2012   #605
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
i think the spoiler looks nice tbh.

currently no mot sat on my drive looking sad, but she will be back, and i will be an asbo yout once more

edit:

i'm currently driving this boat as a stop gap
Old 10-14-2012   #606
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Were they something like these?

Cause these type of blades are the best and I'll never buy the cheaper ones again, its just not worth it.
Yes. My car came with that type of blade from the factory anyway.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #607
iKlipse

my car at Cruise for charity. In the area were about 3000 other cars entering the cruise.

Old 04-07-2013   #608
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking of trading my car in for the sport version:

I still want one of these, but finding one in good condition in black is impossible due to it's age:

Old 04-07-2013   #609
iKlipse

Old 04-07-2013   #610
Victoria602
Newbie Member

Victoria602 is an unknown quantity at this point
True... I don't care for hydros but if his is anything like that, than its bad ass.
Victoria602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #611
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
You drive exactly what I imagine every Australian drives.
Old 04-08-2013   #612
iKlipse

I thought youd imagine us driving dusty landcruisers or kangaroos.
Old 04-09-2013   #613
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Holden saloons everywhere
Old 07-29-2013   #614
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I'll be picking this up on Friday and I can not fucking wait.
Old 07-29-2013   #615
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! consider me jealous!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote