Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2008   #46
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I don't understand all of you guys who have vans or trucks as cars either. Do you have businesses or something that you need to haul lots of stuff around? Isn't it cheaper just to buy a normal car?
I love my van, I dont care that is huge. I dont care that it gets 18mpg. Space will definately come in handy for road trips, which me and my friends plan to take to Florida the summer after we graduate. True, It would be cheaper to buy a car but I want mine to stand out. When my van is parked in the student parking lot next to all the ricers people aren't gonna notice the ricers, they'll notice the big chunky van next to them.

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #47
Huey_Pilot

Huey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished road
WE GO!

Yugo. Shittiest car I ever drove, but very fun.
Huey_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #48
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Anyway he said it's automatic with a "sport shifting" mode meaning there's no clutch. I didn't even say manuals were hard to drive, in fact I'd prefer one over automatics almost every time, just depends on what the vehicle is. For trucks and SUVs, I think automatics suit them slightly better, and for cars I like manuals.
if you live in a city where you stop and start 24/7, i'd much prefer an automatic. but for normal driving manual is better, as you control the gear you're in.
Old 02-24-2008   #49
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboyf5 View Post
Not my pictures, but I have the same setup on single pump hydraulics. The color on mine is a mint silver with gold Daytons and black leather interior.

1984 Cadillac Coupe Deville.

my dream car basicly i aim to get one in the next 3 years
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #50
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I love how some people on this site simply cannot accept the fact that different people like different sorts of things.

"Hello, I drive a thoroughly boring, economical shoebox. Take the badging off and you couldn't tell the difference between my car and my neighbor's. I don't like standing out in any way at all, and am comfortable living out my dreary little existence devoid of any material thrills."

Fuck sake, it's like the vehicular version of working in a cubicle all day.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #51
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
Current car:

Dream car:

Or anything Mercedes really, I get hard every time I see one.

Last edited by Vini; 02-24-2008 at 10:26 PM..
Vini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #52
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Plus to the fucking rep, Vini. I'm a great lover of Benzes, and the new C-Class is hella hot.

You can actually buy a 70's-early 90's fullsize for about $1,500 around here if you know where to look, I'm quite considering it. Especially if I could find a 300D...

edit: Pic change to make me look like a 'tard.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.

Last edited by Clayton; 02-24-2008 at 10:30 PM..
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #53
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Same colour not mine it's a 99 ford contour :

before above 200 Chrysler Concorde :

before above green 99 Dodge Caravan:

before above and my first same colours 94 Isuzu trooper:
Old 02-24-2008   #54
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
Plus to the fucking rep, Vini. I'm a great lover of Benzes, and the new C-Class is hella hot.

You can actually buy a 70's-early 90's fullsize for about $1,500 around here if you know where to look, I'm quite considering it. Especially if I could find a 300D...

Heh yea don't worry C class is great as well.
Old 02-24-2008   #55
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

just wanted to point out that a 300D is one of the best cars you can get... if you get one that has been looked after it'll start summer, winter, everydamn time.. just make sure you get a heavy battery.. my moms volvo used to run on semi batteries.. good when its in the (-20s F)

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #56
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
My Audi A4. 96 model.

All you people with expensive-ish cars, did you buy them yourselves or did your parents buy them for you? It's pretty amazing if you bought them with your own money. I bought mine entirely with my own earnt money, but it was only $8500 about 1.5 years ago
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #57
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
My Audi A4. 96 model.

All you people with expensive-ish cars, did you buy them yourselves or did your parents buy them for you? It's pretty amazing if you bought them with your own money. I bought mine entirely with my own earnt money, but it was only $8500 about 1.5 years ago
Mine was a gift from my grandparents. Everything done to it (over 15,000 worth of suspension, engine, drivetrain, body, etc...) was through my own pocket.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #58
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of

My piece. Looking to drop this turd once I get a job again. Can't wait to get a new car.
Old 02-25-2008   #59
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
this is mine:
http://zombienm.deviantart.com/art/R...crecy-51683094

and another:

Both of those Umbrella logos are there for a picture (not that picture though), and aren't really on it, though it does have an Umbrella Corp. License plate, and every once in a while I switch it out with a Rockstar license plate.
Old 02-25-2008   #60
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I love how some people on this site simply cannot accept the fact that different people like different sorts of things.

"Hello, I drive a thoroughly boring, economical shoebox. Take the badging off and you couldn't tell the difference between my car and my neighbor's. I don't like standing out in any way at all, and am comfortable living out my dreary little existence devoid of any material thrills."

Fuck sake, it's like the vehicular version of working in a cubicle all day.
Now now Clayton, take it from me, Mr. Environment. I believe economic cars are important, they save you money and save the Earth. But they do look boring as fuck, I'm a huge proponent of after-market accessories. First thing I'm doing once I have to money is getting my car repainted high gloss black, then start saving for a good, loud stereo. I also need tint, for a '99 I found it hard to believe my car had no tint.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote