Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008   #181
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
If I may addd. The title i..The Car Thread(Post your Car ECT) Whick would include Truck, Bike, Mini-Van. So I do believe I posted in the correct place, Mr. Neil.
I never said it was in the wrong place. The poster labelled the vehicle as a car when it clearly is not - that's my gripe. Nothing to do with where it was posted.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #182
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I never said it was in the wrong place. The poster labelled the vehicle as a car when it clearly is not - that's my gripe. Nothing to do with where it was posted.
car1 /kɑr/
–noun
1. an automobile.
2. a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
3. the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
4. British Dialect. any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
5. Literary. a chariot, as of war or triumph.
6. Archaic. cart; carriage.

Now will you please bet over it? The definition of a car does not in any way shape or form dictate that it has to be what your idea of a car is. Even in the British Dialect nowhere does it state a cars actual physical form.

Christ almighty.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #183
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo82 View Post
As part of Roxstein's request to remake the thread without stupid names, here is the new one. If you posted your car in the other thread, repost it here so it can be stickied. Try to keep the conversation to a minimum, comments are fine just not too much off-topic conversation]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Read that part again guys, and then take alook at the last half dozen pages.. very good job!

jeez, whats wrong???

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #184
cyrix
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
jesus... are you guys dumb or just blind?

no more f'cking off topic talk!
Seriously, who the hell are you? Go away and if you have a problem with someones post report it and don't try to armchair mod us.

Old 03-01-2008   #185
cyrix
Wicked Member

Quote:
Better quote that before you edit it!

What do you mean, who am i? im just a regular user, thats trying to keep the off topic down.. is that so hard! you guys are arguing over the definition of a car, just because the car posted his pickup truck!

oh and btw, thanks for the NEGATIVE rep, for pointing out, you guys were way off topic!
it was very mature aswell ("you are a failure at life")
I'm not going to edit my post. I don't need too. You're just contributing to the whole "off topic" posts that you're trying to quell. Report the posts you have a problem with. And like I said, don't armchair mod us.

Old 03-01-2008   #186
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Read that part again guys, and then take alook at the last half dozen pages.. very good job!
So you're criticizing us for going off topic, yet you do so by going off topic yourself?

Besides, the post you're quoting is outdated, since the topic has since been renamed to become a general car discussion thread as well as a Post Your Ride topic. There's been enough car discussion in the past six pages you're referring to.
Old 03-01-2008   #187
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
So you're criticizing us for going off topic, yet you do so by going off topic yourself?

Besides, the post you're quoting is outdated, since the topic has since been renamed to become a general car discussion thread as well as a Post Your Ride topic. There's been enough car discussion in the past six pages you're referring to.
6 days is your definition of outdated? and yeah, im gong off topic, in order to prove my point! now lets justice do its part, and end this now.

'righty then

--

http://www.affordable4x4.co.uk/uploads/220_DSCF7151.JPG heres my dads car, not the exact one, but just alike, except its black.

Old 03-01-2008   #188
cyrix
Wicked Member

Quote:
6 days is your definition of outdated? and yeah, im gong off topic, in order to prove my point! now lets justice do its part, and end this now.

'righty then

--

http://www.affordable4x4.co.uk/uploads/220_DSCF7151.JPG heres my dads car, not the exact one, but just alike, except its black.
Ah, one of those "last word" types I see we're dealing with here. And 6 days on these forums....yes that's outdated. We move along quickly here.

PS: You haven't proven any point. And I'm sure more agree with my notion.

Old 03-01-2008   #189
cyrix
Wicked Member

Quote:
i know you're trying to provoke me, but I wont be... all I can say is, I really dont like your attitude!

I tried to be a good citizen by pointing out you and several others were arguing some stupid while going off topic, and this is what you get!

What exactly is your notion? that its ok to go about arguing over some ridiculous thing, as whenever a truck is a car or not?

and then you about playing "mr. a lot of posts", by telling me what to do and not to.. you're NO better yourself..

i really dont know how i get myself into these things, and im sure im gonna be the only guy walking away with a warning, cause uuuh, im the bad guy! right!
Dude.....

Just give up. Walk away. Stop beating this dead horse. I have no clue why you're doing it... Oh. Enjoy your last word too.

Old 03-01-2008   #190
Roxstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
I'm not entirely positive how you think arguing with people is helping solve the problem of this thread going off-topic, Phil, But it's pretty dumb.
Old 03-01-2008   #191
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Ok guys, last chances or this thread is getting closed.

cyrix, neil, phil, zcab and roxstein: Stop arguing now. You're all being pathetic.

Neil, you are wrong. The pickup truck that Glanerd posted is by all (but your own) definitions a car, get over it.

cyrix, You aren't a moderator any more, so when you bitch at members, it's as good as a regular member bitching at other members. So, if you have an issue with someone, don't try and sort it out yourself because that makes you look equally idiotic. Report it to a moderator and leave it for us to deal with.

Phil, Similar to cyrix, you are not a moderator. At the first sign of this thread going off topic, you should have either ignored it or reported it to a moderator. Whilst I believe your intentions were good, you're getting tarred with the same brush as everybody else because you were called out on it.

So all of you, especially Neil and cyrix: Grow up.

This post is where all off topic conversation and pointless bickering ends. Any out-of-line posts from now on will cause the thread to be closed and the poster to be banned. I've had enough of your immature shit.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #192
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Thats stupid to close the thread because of immature babies, delete their posts and give out the warning points. This was supposed to be a CONSTRUCTIVE topic, not people bitching about what a 'car' is. If you guys can't say something constructive about someone else car, STFU then. Im sure theres other people in the world who think your car is stupid, no doubt so get the fuck back on topic and quit being immature...

BACK ON TOPIC........
Heres my moms 2000 Explorer that we just had to put $2,500 into repairs in

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #193
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Nice Explorer.. noticed the 'XLx' on the back, is it XL6, XL8? or just the regular XLT ford thing?

Last edited by Phil; 03-01-2008 at 08:31 AM..
Old 03-01-2008   #194
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro View Post
Well, the family car is a Hyundai Getz
Ours is red, and it's the 2007 model.

I.... don't drive, 13 y/o's can't, fucking laws.
But I really want a Dodge Magnum, dreaming I know.
Get one while you can, Chrysler quit making them as of a month or so ago. I thought it was a quite cool car, but the Charger it was based on was outselling it like 1000:1 and so they thought it was a waste to continue on with production of the Mag.

And Phil, I think it says XL8 btw.
Old 03-01-2008   #195
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
My Saturn will always be comparable to a Ferrari in my heart.

...that is, until I get a new car; then that'll be my new Ferrari.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote