Old 12-29-2014   #1
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
My Album

yo guys, i know we don't have a forum for this anymore, but i wanted to share my album with you all. it's a compilation of my best (maybe worst) works from the past 5 years. you can get it for free here
Old 12-29-2014   #2
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
let's just say i'm not putting it on my mp3 player mate
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014   #3
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
i get that sentiment sometimes. understandable, since most tracks are experiments and not complete "songs"

thanks for the input though
Old 12-29-2014   #4
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
i cherish your friendship roxstein
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014   #5
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
i cherish your friendship roxstein
thank you, i feel the same. when i saw that your post was the first reply i knew right away that it would be helpful and welcomed
Old 12-30-2014   #6
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
not my type of music, but you produced this pretty nicely. much better than i had expected to be totally honest with you. i have a couple of remarks though. you should try to get the songs to have a longer build-up, which makes it more climactic puts more length to your songs as well. secondly, try putting more depth to it. it sounds a bit 8-bit-ish, which might be what you're aiming for, but it makes it sound a bit blend. more depth makes it have more feeling to it. also, i prefer a more pronounced kick and base, but that's just a personally preference i guess.

like (not the type of music, but the way this captures man's beastly insticts):

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015   #7
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
not my type of music, but you produced this pretty nicely. much better than i had expected to be totally honest with you. i have a couple of remarks though. you should try to get the songs to have a longer build-up, which makes it more climactic puts more length to your songs as well. secondly, try putting more depth to it. it sounds a bit 8-bit-ish, which might be what you're aiming for, but it makes it sound a bit blend. more depth makes it have more feeling to it. also, i prefer a more pronounced kick and base, but that's just a personally preference i guess.

like (not the type of music, but the way this captures man's beastly insticts):

Hey man, jesus it's been like a month but I definitely have been working on my build-ups and depth (which I attribute to equalizing and stereo separation) and the results are pretty unique to what I normally make.

https://roxstein.bandcamp.com/track/mmxv

Also some of those tracks slap pretty well, I'm definitely not opposed to making more prominent bass drums when it's feasible (usually when the sub bass isn't too prominent.)