Old 02-22-2008   #1
UnknownProjects

UnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished road
GameInformer March Edition

I got this from GTAUpdates

The guy got the issue early and posted digital camera pictures, its a two page article.

- Theres no new info or screens

I just thought like posting this cause its coming sooner or later to all of yall.

- Here are the pictures.

UnknownProjects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The contents that GameInformer has got are from the online previews that came out last month; they haven't received the screenshots that GamesMaster, PSM3 have got on their March edition. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #3
Mooby
Newbie Member

Mooby is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I got mine yesterday but I was disappointed that it was old info and screens in there, I figure they'll probably have a big feature about it in their April or May edition because it comes out at the end of April.
Mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #4
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well they said, rocket skipped. I think that new because I don't remember that being mention in any other articles.