Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2008   #1
Outersham
Can't stop playing GTA

Outersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished road
Dutch gamemagazine Power Unlimited new preview

There are a few new screens added in the march issue of the magazine I can take pictures of them if you like. And there is some new info about the game. I hope they will post the preview on there website soon so I can show you the screens in a proper way.
I will describe the new screens:

1 - Little Jacob is looking at a few people who are standing there talking looks like they are arguing. Little Jacob is watching them from behind a corner he is taking cover and has a Uzi in his hands and you see him from the back. This all is situated in some sort of warehouse.

2 - On care is chasing an other car in the first car there's Nico (I'm not sure) in the second car there are two people the driver and someone next to him he has a weapon in his hand and is aiming at the car in front of them he has his arm out of the window.

3 - Police officer aiming his gun on Nico who is with his hands in the air. I suppose the officer told Nico to get out of the car and now he is going to arrest him. It is some sort of sportscar according to the steering wheel ( the steeringwheel is on the right side of the interior) I guess it is some sort of muscle car.

4 - Someone taking cover behind the back of a police car (suppose it's Nico), It is in front of a house there is also a pickup truck in front of the house and someone on the veranda aiming his gun at Nico.

5 - In a car looking over someone's (the driver) shoulder Nico is in front of the car. You see him through the windshield standing there looking right at the driver. And it's foggy.

6 - Nico with a shotgun in a training suit, it's under a bridge, you see skyscrapers at the background but not really far away. Really zoomed in on Nico, like he is close to the camera.

7 - Small boat (like the smallest boat in San Andreas) chasing an fishing vessel (like the one in San Andreas) it is under a bridge and there are to other bridges on the background one bridge close to the very first bridge and the last bridge is far away. Light is reflecting nice at the water. There is someone standing on the small boat with a gun (maybe the MP5) he is aiming at the other boat.

Those were the new screenshots. Now some information:

- When aiming from close distance at a driver the driver will make the driver put his hands up in the air, slowly duck away, turn the car and drive away. But when you shoot a bullet in his head his head could fall on the car horn.

- In cop cars there is a criminal tracking system (we already know that) but you can not only search by name (the previewer says he tried the name Jack Thompson but that didn't gave a result) but also by picture wich you have taken with your camera phone.
You can also call for back-up when in a police car. And it's even possible to let the cops to the dirty job when you are having a though time dealing with your opponents.

- Real med packs instead of the hearts.

- The car handling improved enormous. You have to use the brakes and the accelerator properly when making a turn otherwise you'll slide (depends on weight and speed) against a concrete wall with a big bang. The wheel suspension becomes broken and the car will be uncontrollable.

Hope you enjoyed the information!
Outersham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #2
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Think we've already received/seen some of these screens and information from previous magazines.
Old 02-22-2008   #3
Outersham
Can't stop playing GTA

Outersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished road
Yeah I came to that conclusion to, after I finished the text. I saw the scans of the french magazine and, only 2nd screenshot is totally new. And the last screenshot (7) is a continution of the screenshot with the boats (http://www.isarapix.com/my.php?isara...1203706724.jpg).
Old 02-22-2008   #4
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Cool preview. It's mostly old to me, but it's still useful.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
- Real med packs instead of the hearts.
I think this might work like in Mafia, picking up the first aid box from the wall or from almari.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #6
Outersham
Can't stop playing GTA

There are so much nice new details that make the game more realistic
Old 02-24-2008   #7
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Still some good news out of this.
Old 02-24-2008   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I like the screenshot of the boat chase

Thanks for posting this!