Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2008   #1
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
[WIP][SA][SCR] GRIM's AKM Kalashnikov

Thoughti allready made a thread for this :S but here goes, some update

AKM is a updated AK47 from sometime in 1960 and is moore used than the "real" AK47, the AKM is mostly called AK47 since people are to lazy to remember all Kalashnikov names

i will make AKMS, Romanian AIM and AIMS.

And now i just finished the lowerhandguard and change pistolgrip to red like Original the Russian Izhmash AKM

Old 02-23-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's great to see you alive with modding, Grim. Nice going.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I'm amazed at the amount of detail you put into your guns, good work, keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
Thoughti allready made a thread for this :S but here goes, some update
You did Grim...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98200
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #4
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Heres a update, you probobly know how the secound update will look like after this

Old 02-25-2008   #5
GRIM

Done

AK47, When you absolutely have to kill every motherf*cker in the room
Old 02-25-2008   #6
GRIM

haha tripplepost without reply XD

well heres some ingameshots

Old 02-25-2008   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Very stunning details there GRIM!
Old 02-26-2008   #8
GRIM

Thx^^

Gonna make it a 100 round drummag aswell imagine taking over teritories with that^^
Old 02-27-2008   #9
delta9857
GTA maniac

delta9857 is on a distinguished roaddelta9857 is on a distinguished road
when or where can i get it grim?

you are a legend grim

Last edited by delta9857; 02-27-2008 at 01:48 AM..
delta9857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #10
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GRIM, this is beautiful! CJ's modling and texturing looks like shit next to it - this gun is more detailed than Rockstar's main work!

Mind if we upped it to the GTAGaming file DB once a link surfaces?

Seriously, your work never ceases to amaze me. I just had a go through your entire website, quite an impressive portfolio you have there!

Now if only people took your patience and attention to detail to the world of vehicle mods

Last edited by rappo; 02-27-2008 at 02:10 AM..
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #11
GRIM

Thx all It will be out once i completed the drummag, i think ill start on it this weekend

And offcourse Rappo you can host it once its out you are my fav hoster, my vol II got 56000 DL's last time i checked, thats insane!

Heres a little bonus that will be added in the pack, Yankee style custom AKM pistol

The Cj playerskin can be downloaded in my GRIM's Weapon Pack Volume III, altho the afro face isint included but its simple to edit if you got my skin. I should do a CJ skin pack official instead of sneaking them in in my Weapon packs

Last edited by GRIM; 02-29-2008 at 02:48 PM..
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #12
delta9857
GTA maniac

delta9857 is on a distinguished roaddelta9857 is on a distinguished road
ive always liked your guns grim!
delta9857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #13
Zé B@ND!D0
GRIM's Weapons Fan!
Newbie Member

Zé B@ND!D0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all, GRIM nice work keep up =D btw i'm waiting for your lovely akm x)
Be well
Zé B@ND!D0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #14
DanWer

Ser ut fett najs.
Old 03-24-2008   #15
GRIM

Thx all
Been slow on modeling but finished the Chinese 75round drummag model, just needs to be skinned and then release