Old 02-16-2008   #1
soulslave
Newbie Member

soulslave is on a distinguished roadsoulslave is on a distinguished roadsoulslave is on a distinguished road
Question XBOX 360 GTA MODS??

i recently purchase gta double pack to play it on my xbox 360. i used to mod vice city on my pc all the time; but now i wonder: can the same be done somehow on the xbox 360??
soulslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
errrrr.... NO!!

This thread should have been created in the modification section.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
This requires modification to your 360 and that will get your 360 banned from Xbox Live.

If you buy an original Xbox for cheap, you can chip it and play your GTA titles on there.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
As Olin says you have to modify either Xbox, so you could do more harm than good.

/Moved : Modding / Help
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to mention, you may also softmod. This is simply a software mod, and while more difficult than getting a mod chip installed, is much cheaper.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #6
jorielcruz19
Newbie Member

jorielcruz19 is an unknown quantity at this point
you would know if you try it..
jorielcruz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #7
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Please don't bump up topics a year and a half old =P
Old 07-13-2009   #8
bloodlust187
Newbie Member

bloodlust187 is on a distinguished roadbloodlust187 is on a distinguished road
There must be a mistake... you see the reason i stumbled across this site is because while i was playing GTA4 on xbox live this afternoon... the GT was something "wild card" was shooting many rockets from a smg!... he was destroying the whole deathmatch.. everyone in the deathmatch was yelliing at him and calling him a cheater.... so i know for fact that this CAN BE done somehow on xbox 360... i really wanna find out though
bloodlust187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009   #9
jdbenike
Newbie Member

jdbenike is an unknown quantity at this point
Iam the wildcard dude, and i randomly searched for my gamertag on google and found this. For all those idiots in this room who say it's not possible, they are retarded.

Worst idea is to chip your drive either. Flashing the drive is better. Then from there you can play burnt games. So take the game file on your computer. Open up the .iso file with a program called OPENIV, and edit the code within it. Reapply code, and burn it to disc. Easy as pie.

As far as getting banned. The idiot doesen't know what he is talking about either. I have been doing this for more than a year and know many others who have too. You need stealthware installed on your flash drive and xbox will never detect it. Worse case scenario is you get so many complaints that you get banned for a day, then a week, then a month. Yet, after 6 months of having every single person i played daily probabl file a tampering complain, im still live and cooking.

For all you uneducated people in here. Anythin is possible through mods and hacks. If microsoft does something to catch you. There is a patch/hack/fix the day after from someone smarter. Yet, they be-stilled fear in most peoples hearts and it's sort of funny.

It's called research people. Try it. The hugest library is at your fingertips with the web.

Good day.
jdbenike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #10
Reggie Mental
Newbie Member

Reggie Mental is on a distinguished roadReggie Mental is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wild Tard

This Mod is actually pretty cool, and even though there was no real way to beat the guy it was wild to watch him destroy everyone. That said; the guy is a racist douche. I was in one GTA Race with him and he dropped the N-Bomb about 200 times. He never shut up and spewed pure hatred the entire time. He claimed to be from Chicago "I live in the big city right down town". I think this sort of clown usually has some mommy issues or a creepy uncle and tries to get a little power and control in his virtual life since he has no real life. I am pretty sure he would not be nearly as bold in a real social setting. Good luck with your cheating. Your pretty good at it. It's a shame you are such a tool.
Reggie Mental is offline   Reply With Quote