Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2008   #16
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsy66 View Post
What do you expect them to do? Do a dance or something?
lol

really sounds great though. I cant wait until April 28th . I have never been this anxious to play a video game.
Old 02-15-2008   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
So no more cops will turn up if your not doing anything wrong, cool.

Thanks Asif
I agree, an also the fact the radio was heard whilst Niko was a way from his crunched car, one thing I always wanted, to stand close to your ride an be able to listen to the radio, like in real life, cool.
Old 02-15-2008   #18
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Hahaha . If I had just opened fire and killed a cop/cops(?), I wouldn't be walking away. I would run the fuck away.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #19
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
This is amazing.
I can't wait to hear the stories people tell of their experiences playing GTA IV.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #20
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
Hahaha . If I had just opened fire and killed a cop/cops(?), I wouldn't be walking away. I would run the fuck away.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #21
AC87
$Money Maker$

AC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea it wouldve been better if they ran away, or at least show them throwing away their guns down the sewer drains......Alright that would be a little too realistic,but at least run. But still, great read.

Gamertag: HarlemAC87
Current MP Ranks: Call Of Duty 4 (Prestige 1 - Level 55),Halo 3 (Commander), R6Vegas (Private Second Class)
AC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #22
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
@ whoever neg repped me for not posting a link about this being in a preview

Clicky

last page of the preview.

and just for the record: I wasn't assuming anything.. I just couldn't remember where I read it, and couldn't be assed finding out..
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #23
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Amazing.

Truly...that is cool.
Old 02-19-2008   #24
MyFingersHurt
Must be from my 360 controller...
Newbie Member

MyFingersHurt is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm... I'm asking myself in what extent this is what he really saw. Well, if it's true, then the better it'll be for us!

http://youtube.com/ArnaudGames
MyFingersHurt is offline   Reply With Quote