Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
So where's this 4th Trailer?

Or even some gameplay footage would be sufficient.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
That's why you need to learn to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither will be the case with GTAIV.

They like to keep as much information as possible a secret so the fans can find out for themselves.
Old 02-17-2008   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I don't wanna see gameplay footage or another trailer. We have about a month till the game is released. So I think it's time for Rockstar to start putting ads on TV etc.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I don't even want a fourth trailer anymore. In fact I don't want anything else until the game's release.
I feel as though we know too much.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #5
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Were you around the San Andreas era on this forum?

There were so many pictures, game videos with tons of reviews and information that the game wasn't even fun anymore. I found Vice City more fun when i didn't know a single thing about it.
Old 02-17-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Some in-game screens wouldn't spoil it surely.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #7
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I can go two and a half months without any news now because I now it will eventually be released soon, I don't want to know anymore about the game, I don't even want to see screen shots anymore.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 02-17-2008 at 06:19 AM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #8
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
One month? 2 weeks till march, that whole month, and another whole month of april. Thats not one month.. But I agree, we shouldn't know too much..
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
71 Days to be precise guys. Anyway, the first time you play GTA is the most special part.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
The first time you play GTA is the most special part.
...and more fun if you don't know about it, no real fun if you already know everything, imo.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #11
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Were you around the San Andreas era on this forum?

There were so many pictures, game videos with tons of reviews and information that the game wasn't even fun anymore. I found Vice City more fun when i didn't know a single thing about it.
That's so true.

When VC came out I heard a friend saying there was some new GTA "patch", that's what he thought, which included bikes. Few days later he bought it and we played it at his house. It was so cool to not know anything about the game and playing it for the first time. When I first played SA, sure it was fun, but I knew every little fact about it.

As much as I'm eager to know more about IV, I don't wanna know anymore information. I actually try not to read the news and facts about GTA IV.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #12
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
When will they have tv previews?
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #13
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
As much as I'm eager to know more about IV, I don't wanna know anymore information. I actually try not to read the news and facts about GTA IV.
Same here Pablo, i'll only check the internet if i'm really stuck and not before, tbh, i have hardly read any of the reviews at all, maybe just about 2 or 3.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #14
Osheem

Osheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enoughOsheem will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH View Post
Or even some gameplay footage would be sufficient.
Switch are you the same switch from RapBasement?
Osheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008   #15
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I am already quite pumped up with the 5 teaser trailers and the hidden one which got online only about a week ago, I wouldn't expect another video coming so soon.

'Online' Hands-on previews would be coming at the end of this month or at least in the 1st week of March, there might be some surprise.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote