Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
First Glimpse of Francis Intl. Airport

This small screenshot was hiding in the Weazel News side column for anyone who may have missed it!

Judging just by that, the airport looks really freaking cool
Old 02-21-2008   #2
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
This looks amazing, at least I can look forward to probably picking up a helicopter from there.
Old 02-21-2008   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The build reminds me of Escobar Int. airport from Vice City.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I thought the same thing
Old 02-21-2008   #5
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Knew it looked familiar, great job noticing.
Old 02-21-2008   #6
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
It seems they've given it a proper modern look. I wonder what the interior will be like and if there will be anything to do inside?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #7
weirdalfan27
Yippie Ki Yay, Mofo
Newbie Member

weirdalfan27 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure there will be things to do at the airport, even though planes are un-flyable. Maybe see pedestrians get on planes, or a mission to meet somebody at the airport.

Also, the terminal seen here is based off of the old TWA Flight Center at JFK, not Escobar from Vice City. Because TWA was bought by American Airlines in 2001, the terminal today is no longer in use, but it's still there, and may be used by JetBlue in the future.

Terminal 5 (formerly the TWA terminal) at John F. Kennedy International Airport in Queens, New York.

Last edited by weirdalfan27; 02-21-2008 at 06:50 PM..
weirdalfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #8
Retromoe
Resident Superstar
Amateur Member

Retromoe is on a distinguished roadRetromoe is on a distinguished road
where i dont live to far from ^^^ looks really similar to me, i hope they have the same departing and arrival ramps
Old 02-24-2008   #9
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
nice one
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #10
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I hope the is a lot of detail at the airport.
Like changes on the arrivals and departure board and ground workers doing actual work on the planes and not just walking around.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008   #11
C-Bullets
Playboy X

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdalfan27 View Post
I'm sure there will be things to do at the airport, even though planes are un-flyable. Maybe see pedestrians get on planes, or a mission to meet somebody at the airport.

Also, the terminal seen here is based off of the old TWA Flight Center at JFK, not Escobar from Vice City. Because TWA was bought by American Airlines in 2001, the terminal today is no longer in use, but it's still there, and may be used by JetBlue in the future.

Terminal 5 (formerly the TWA terminal) at John F. Kennedy International Airport in Queens, New York.
Nice find, well you can also say then this is identical to the Escobar airport too .
Old 02-24-2008   #12
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice find weirdfan, now I can believe that the only airport in the game will be at Dukes (based on Queens).

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #13
pyrogamer

pyrogamer is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like rockstar is actually putting time into this one
pyrogamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Sweet find there, weirdalfan! Looks very much like they real thing!
Old 02-25-2008   #15
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I hope the is a lot of detail at the airport.
Like changes on the arrivals and departure board and ground workers doing actual work on the planes and not just walking around.
haha maybe this time the planes will accually hit your car instead of you being in them or thme flying thru u.

maybe you can accualyl see planes pull up to the terminals instead of just landing turning around then taking off again
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote