Old 02-05-2008   #1
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
Snitching?

Do you think R* will make it so that if the player is to commit a crime in public people can snitch on them, maybe you can intercept....just like in warriors. this would be great, it would add strategy to missons like i f you gotta kill a man instead of shooting a rocket at him infront of the 42nd precint, you slit his throat in an alley behind luigi's club
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008   #2
AC87
$Money Maker$

AC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know you can call the police on other peds, im not sure if other people calling the police on you is confirmed. I think it has tho, maybe one of the staff members can you help you out there and give you a definite answer

Gamertag: HarlemAC87
Current MP Ranks: Call Of Duty 4 (Prestige 1 - Level 55),Halo 3 (Commander), R6Vegas (Private Second Class)
AC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I really think this will be one main part feature in the game. Since its real-time I think in missions and non-mission there will be snitching, if you commit a crime(kill, car jack, rob, etc..) you will probably be reported. But I really want snitching in the game so it can be more fun to take out snitches and fuck around with the po-po.
Old 02-06-2008   #4
Fuzz_Nuts
Newbie Member

Fuzz_Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Also since peds will use cell phones and pay phones now, maybe you will witness them making the call to 911, so you can walk up to them and shoot them in the head before they make the call. That would be sweet!
Fuzz_Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008   #5
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Details like that would be simply amazing.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008   #6
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
It would add a sense of realism....instead of killing all da time like normal...u would have a sense of awarness
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote