Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2008   #1
33ill

33ill has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Recruiting People

Hopefully this feature has been added to the new game. perhaps you crew of russians that you run with in Bohan
33ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I don't think this feature willl make a return considering that Niko isn't part of any actual gang. But you will be able to walk around with Roman and storyline characters which I think will be even better.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #3
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I don't think this feature willl make a return considering that Niko isn't part of any actual gang. But you will be able to walk around with Roman and storyline characters which I think will be even better.
Hopefully it will be like Kane&Lynch, if Roman gets shot, you could have a chance of reviving him...unless he totally gets riddled with bullets.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #4
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I would like that feature. It was in the last 2 main games, so why not this one. It would be nice to actually go around causing mayhem with some good AI.
Old 02-02-2008   #5
AC87
$Money Maker$

AC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea they should put this in the game, maybe even some killers for hire. Better yet, sending someone to collect some money for you and they end up calling you after they got that for you.

Gamertag: HarlemAC87
Current MP Ranks: Call Of Duty 4 (Prestige 1 - Level 55),Halo 3 (Commander), R6Vegas (Private Second Class)

Last edited by AC87; 02-02-2008 at 01:46 PM..
AC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #6
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC87 View Post
Yea they should put this in the game, maybe even some killers for higher. Better yet, sending someone to collect some money for you and they end up calling you after they got that for you.
That'd be a nice feature but personally, i find driving around collecting money from people fun. :]

But i would still want in for those lazy days.
Old 02-02-2008   #7
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Isn't Niko sort of a newcomer to crime in Liberty City? I think he could only ever control a gang quite a while into the game, when hes high up in the ranks of Organized Crime.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic View Post
Isn't Niko sort of a newcomer to crime in Liberty City? I think he could only ever control a gang quite a while into the game, when hes high up in the ranks of Organized Crime.
It's not like you need to be a Crime Boss to have a single person in your disposal now is it?

I'm sure a low petty thug with a gun could provide some firepower alongside Niko, once he proves he has the balls to go all the way through.
Old 02-02-2008   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
The feature might return. Remember you can build your relationship with friends. So you can recruit Roman, Jacob and some other people to your life to help you with missions, etc..
Old 02-02-2008   #10
33ill

33ill has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
The feature might return. Remember you can build your relationship with friends. So you can recruit Roman, Jacob and some other people to your life to help you with missions, etc..
Nicely put ^^^
33ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #11
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent View Post
Hopefully it will be like Kane&Lynch, if Roman gets shot, you could have a chance of reviving him...unless he totally gets riddled with bullets.
If it uses anything like that from K&L then that would be amazing, getting people to help you on some missions and actually telling them where to go, what to shoot, etc.
If they do that properly then it would be really fun actually.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #12
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
How many games can be put in this game? lol
Old 02-02-2008   #13
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
GTA IV is going to take the best parts of other games and then combine them to make the greatest game in the world.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #14
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
^ It is only justified since so many games have borrowed from them.
Old 02-03-2008   #15
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
I wouldn't want any 'gang' features in GTA IV. I hated that crap in SA, I'd rather not have idiots following me around who get shot after like 20 seconds, Especially as it seems to be your fault that they suck. But I don't like squad based games, I'd rather have a refined Single-Character game.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote