Old 02-03-2008   #1
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
cool fan trailer edit

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_6082_en.html

I think it's pretty cool myself. Not sure if it's old or what.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #2
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Nicely done! I think I should rewatch all three trailers, because there were parts I forgot...
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #3
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Short but sweet. pretty daim good.
waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I watched it yesterday on some other site (original source), basically it is a compilation of selected scenes from the 3 trailers (no idea why they named it 'naval pursuit'!) and the music is quite fitting.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #5
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
The music was awesome. It really dramatised the trailer edit.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #6
AC87
$Money Maker$

AC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Got me even more hyped up
AC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #7
Grand Theft Rom
Banned
Banned

Grand Theft Rom is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_6082_en.html

I think it's pretty cool myself. Not sure if it's old or what.
Cool Fan Trailer, man.
Grand Theft Rom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #8
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
That was okay, I've seen better Fan Trailers. There was an awesome one based just on the Second official Trailer. Plus no one should touch the first Offical Trailer. Was perfect the way it was.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote