Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2008   #1
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Don't Know if Anyone Noticed This Red Arrow

I was looking at a few screenshots and I noticed in this one that there is a red arrow above the guy standing in the doorway, it looks a bit odd but I just wanted to point it out..

Link: http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtai...nshots/088.jpg

Feel free to close if it was already spotted (my mistake)
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Duke lion spotted it in the other thread. I'd like to keep it open since most may not noticed it and we can use this for further discussion on the marker.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #3
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Duke lion spotted it in the other thread. I'd like to keep it open since most may not noticed it.
Ahh, Okay, Thanks for the heads up Asif.
Old 01-28-2008   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Yeah, i never would have noticed that in the other thread. Secondly, I think it is purple, not red.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
It's not purple, its red, it looks transparent so the dark shadows behind it will make the arrow a little darker than it's normal colour. and anyway why would they use purple of all colours, Red stands for stop, warning, danger, and all those other things, and purple stands for mystery and curiousity. It's red.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 01-28-2008 at 09:54 AM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Saw this the other day, very interesting discovery. It seems to obviously visible to be some sort of image or in game texture glitch.
Old 01-28-2008   #7
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Saw this the other day, very interesting discovery. It seems to obviously visible to be some sort of image or in game texture glitch.
Either that or it's his health maybe?
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #8
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I don't know why they would use purple either, but I read somewhere they were going to use purple indicators this time around.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar obviously knew this when they put out the image, just giving us something to talk about I bet.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #10
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I thought we weren't going to have arrows anymore
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #11
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
im my opinion it looks like the arrow at the door signaling you can walk in the building may be.
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #12
swallowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
I don't know why they would use purple either, but I read somewhere they were going to use purple indicators this time around.
Yeah, its on the front page.

An indicator made up of eight purple segments now appears when locked on to a target to represent their health.

Maybe after you hit a target after so many shots, they begin to change color like they did in previous GTA games (from Green to Red) but this time it could be from purple to red (if there are eight segments, then they might start off as Purple but when there are a few left they could turn Red.

Or, it was probably took before they decided to change it to Purple and it was Red previously.
Old 01-28-2008   #13
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I that it wasent suppost to be like past gta games?
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #14
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Good find, I really want arrows that help you find people. Its awsome.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #15
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
I thought we weren't going to have arrows anymore
Maybe once you have located and identified the person you going to kill a marker then appears above them.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote