Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008   #46
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
Agreed, now that our IV Nemisis is dead ( not knowing ), an we know the day, ohh happy day at last , LoL. Now on to the real fun.
For some reason Im sad about that

I mean its still 3 months away, and all this not knowing made speculations really fun, but hey, now we know, and now we wait for more info, reviews, screenshots, and the 4th trailer.
Old 01-24-2008   #47
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I thought the 4th trailer was just a rumor. Have Rockstar confirmed it yet?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #48
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I thought the 4th trailer was just a rumor. Have Rockstar confirmed it yet?
Quote:
Fourth GTA IV trailer coming
posted by Neil @ 11:33 AM CST | Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | Comments: 1

A spokesperson for Rockstar Games has confirmed to German gaming site Cynamite that a fourth Grand Theft Auto IV trailer will be released prior to the game appearing on store shelves. According to the unnamed employee, the trailer retains the style of the previous three in that it is movie-like and contains no direct gameplay footage.

The site makes no specific mention of any release date for the trailer.

Source: Cynamite.de (Via Forums)
From the homepage
Old 01-25-2008   #49
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I finally know a date. I'm just sad that it is about a month later then I like. I wold rather see it come out at more of the winter months.
Old 01-25-2008   #50
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
From the homepage
Thanks tony. The fourth trailer is probably going to be better than the rest. If its going to be released just before the game is put on shelves the trailer is going to have us all in suspense as we wait for no more previews or screenshots, but for the game itself.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote