Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation FULL Liberty City Map Revealed

I don´t know what to say! Enjoy!!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/159561.html

No, seriously, what did you guys think of it ?
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Well it left a sour taste in my mouth since i was expecting some new proper information other than a fake.
Old 01-13-2008   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
A damn good one though..
Old 01-13-2008   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
A damn good one though..
Slim said that ? *Happy* hahaha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice fake, that small one between Algonquin and Dukes reminded me of the prawn island.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008   #6
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Its really good, I must say that its the best fake map i've ever seen

One thing though, it could have been a better fake had you put central park bigger and more in the southern direction
Old 01-13-2008   #7
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Well it left a sour taste in my mouth since i was expecting some new proper information other than a fake.
Same. :/
Old 01-13-2008   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
Slim said that ? *Happy* hahaha
Yeah it really looks incredibly real. How long this take you? Photoshop or Illustrator?

Also, if you send me the original, full resolution image, I'll give you some well deserved attention and post this on the site

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 01-13-2008 at 07:24 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Lol nice one
Old 01-13-2008   #10
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Looked like a good map, even though it was fake.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008   #11
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Nice fake, that small one between Algonquin and Dukes reminded me of the prawn island.
I actually thought it was Staunton because of the Park at the top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Looked like a good map, even though it was fake.
Yes, but you never know that the image on the boat might be similar.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #12
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
If you showed me it without saying it was a fake i'd have been both dubious and dissapointed. By the looks of it the whole map would be driven over in no time and leave little mystery for exploration.
Old 01-14-2008   #13
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro View Post
If you showed me it without saying it was a fake i'd have been both dubious and dissapointed. By the looks of it the whole map would be driven over in no time and leave little mystery for exploration.
And you have to understand there will be probably 5x more to explore ; Interiors and etc, events or w/e.
Old 01-14-2008   #14
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
The one with all of the roads was a pretty good fake one.
Old 01-14-2008   #15
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
shouldn't have said it was a fake. that would have been crazy.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote