Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2007   #1
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Forums Upgraded! - BUG REPORTS HERE

We've smoothly upgraded the forums to the latest working version of vBulletin. With this allows us new opportunities for programming advances on the forums and site.

But, with any upgrade or major change there's bound to be bugs. Other than the obvious template ugliness that we're working towards fixing, please post any bugs you find here!

Send all love to 1-800-KWANZA-4U, $0.05/minute.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
The 'Post Reply', 'Edit', etc, buttons have a weird white outline. I haven't noticed any major problems yet though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #3
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
looks nice, except for those weird outlines on Post Reply, Edit, and Quote.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
The outlines are there because the butons are meant to blend with lighter colors.

The advertisements on the page redraw oddly when I scroll up and down (when they're visible).
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #5
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
i like it [thanks for doing it] only thing is the bar under your sig [where the quote buttons etc are] looks a bit different, slightly odd.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #6
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Doesn't bother me I look the style other then the weird outlines around some of the buttons. I like the colors though.

Edit: I like the little loading thing on the side when you press edit. Also the forum seems working faster.
Old 12-20-2007   #7
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Heh... In Mozilla Firefox, the white outline on Post Reply, ect. doesn't appear, but when I use IE, they appear...
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #8
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Ewww this forum just got uglified.
Old 12-20-2007   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Now would be a good time to alos get rid of the underlines that are fucking evrywhere, they were too much last time, now they just over kill with the new look!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #10
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
The advertisements on the page redraw oddly when I scroll up and down (when they're visible).
That's most likely your browser...and most likely happening only with flash advertisements? I don't think that's up to us to fix.

For all those talking about the layout: yes, it WILL be fixed!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #11
passage
If it ain't raw, it's worthless.

passage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nice
It's ugly as shit.
passage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #12
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Passage: if you're going to criticize it, at least be constructive, and let us know what you'd like to see changed which has NOT ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED in this thread. Frankly your "Ugly as shit" comment does a disservice to the people that worked hard on getting new software here, which will in turn benefit YOU and the website as a whole. We realize that the layout isn't great - it's DEFAULT. The version of vBulletin we're running has been updated, and this layout change came along with it. We're going to get it back to a better version, but some people actually have things to do - like school - so please wait for them.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Seriously, those of you saying "ugly", etc, you're really not helping. Did you really actually think it was going to stay like that? And the way you say it is as if it's someones fault when it wasn't at all. Please.
Old 12-20-2007   #14
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I liek the look it seems more formal. Just me though.
Old 12-20-2007   #15
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
In my Opinion, I like it. For some reason I think it just suits the site more than it did before
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote