Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2007   #61
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Edit.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #62
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
yeah, it kinda does.. great eye
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #63
mETAL hEAD
Smoke mad reefer!!!
Amateur Member

mETAL hEAD is an unknown quantity at this point

The Rio from GTAice City
Old 12-18-2007   #64
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
how did I miss that? It is the rio

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #65
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
This one must be missed out.

I can't recognize the model.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #66
mETAL hEAD
Smoke mad reefer!!!
Amateur Member

mETAL hEAD is an unknown quantity at this point

eather a Dingy or a Coast Guard
yea,that boat is the rio from Vice City
Old 12-18-2007   #67
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mETAL hEAD

I think that might be a dinghy. I think i've seen a different design for the coastguard.

Old 12-18-2007   #68
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mETAL hEAD

Here's a better pic from my screenshots thread, it's looking more like a coastguard/police dingy because of the lights attached.

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #69
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

sont know if this has lready been said, so I'll say it anyway.
I think the car that we keep seeing Niko and Roman driving around in the third trailer is a Tahoma.

Old 12-18-2007   #70
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger
sont know if this has lready been said, so I'll say it anyway.
I think the car that we keep seeing Niko and Roman driving around in the third trailer is a Tahoma.
Asif already pointed that out on the last page, but maybe the car you seen was a different one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif

There should be a correction with the ^'GreenWood'.

The name is Albany. You can read the name (from its front grill) at 59th second of the 3rd trailer.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #71
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
I pointed out Asif's theory in my post on the 4th page, so that one is Albany and the search for it's name is over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
New Sabre?
Old 12-18-2007   #72
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Could be a sabre... those two small lights certainly resemble a sabre...
Old 12-18-2007   #73
Antonio Montana

and the body work aswell.. if we had it's back lights, it would be solved
Old 12-18-2007   #74
[MM]
Konjina
Newbie Member

[MM] is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheetah
Old 12-18-2007   #75
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
Never seen that car in the trailer, good find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES
I pointed out Asif's theory in my post on the 4th page, so that one is Albany and the search for it's name is over..

New Sabre?
It has to.
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote