Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #481
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaos View Post
nooooooooo I wanted the h1 not the h2 mummer in this game. Im just hoping to see an h1
yea dude the H2's are so ugly
Old 04-28-2008   #482
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
I believe both are in, so don't worry.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #483
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22 View Post
yea reminds me of the 80's camaro
Yeah I meant to put a picture of a Camaro in but it was a no-hotlink link. I'm still waiting to see if the fox-body mustang is gonna make it in the game
Old 04-28-2008   #484
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post

Nah man, like I said it looks almost exactly like a Fiero, I own a '91 Camaro and the body is way longer than that

EDIT: but I just noticed the minimap is squished so you're prob right

Old 04-28-2008   #485
SwitchBlade

SwitchBlade is on a distinguished roadSwitchBlade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirspy View Post
Nah man, like I said it looks almost exactly like a Fiero, I own a '91 Camaro and the body is way longer than that

EDIT: but I just noticed the minimap is squished so you're prob right

Close but not the same
Old 04-29-2008   #486
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Exclamation TO STAFF!(or whoever does this)

I think it has definately come a time to have the vehicles section done properly with nice pics of the vehicles, if possible 2 pics per vehicle(one front/slightly to the side, and the same thing from the back)! mkey?
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #487
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Some screenshots.

Ripley:

Banshee:

Turismo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
I felt this one is the Kuruma from III, actually looks a lot like that.

Thats the Sentinel BMW lookalike.
Old 04-29-2008   #488
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
yea now that the games out someoen can go around find every car and find its real life counter part.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #489
pacCinHECKLER&K

good idea markonious, but im afraid that there may be jus too many cars total in this game to do so, though i dont hope that stops any staff from compiling a list with pics. The car i want to see the most is the civilian dodge charger look alike cuz there hasnt been any word of it and since no one has said anything about it, ive become worried that its only xclusiv to law enforcement in the game. So anyone please if you find this vehicle, post it.
Old 04-29-2008   #490
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Few more shots of cars:

Super GT:

Comet:

FBI Buffalo:

Landstalker:

Feltzer:

PMP 600 (or 800 forgot):

Feroci:

Dukes:

Last edited by Jay; 04-29-2008 at 02:59 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #491
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well if they(staff) don't have the time or whatever than the users can do it(again)...
Big THX to Jay! +rep
Also, if you can find Corquette(corvette) and that lambo/zonda beast and whatever else
Keep 'em coming!

p.s. I'm the one of those who's got just the PC, so have mercy and take some pics...
Old 04-30-2008   #492
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Unhappy anyone...

Come on people, follow the Jay's example...if you post pics of at least ten cars now, this weekend you'll score with 3 totally sexy uber hot...um...prostitutes!!! (you know you want to!)
Old 04-30-2008   #493
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
we need a new topic for this, most of everything in here was about GTAIV Car To Real Life and not posting the Actually name of the cars in-game. Besides, most of the posts were made b4 the game was released.
We need a new and organized topic, and then that could be added into the GTAIV info section on the mainpage
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #494
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Thats the Sentinel BMW lookalike.
Yay, i was right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
looks alot like a BMW M3 or 3 Series to me

Old 04-30-2008   #495
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
If I had a capture card I'd take screenshots of all the vehicles in GTA IV but alas... I do not have one! I should pick one up sometime soon...

Thanks for the shots though, Jay, looking good!

On a similar note, when I got into the Perennial I was like "WTF??! This is the Perennial?! NICE" It's also funny seeing all the guesses that we got right or wrong.