Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2007   #31
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH
Why you guys so sure they're keeping the names? Isn't it a whole new GTA?
Since the NRG was confirmed to come back since the third trailer, and since a magazine preview confirmed another previous car coming back, and because of the picture of the Comet, and because even though GTA get's rebooted, Cars are carried over too (Stinger, Infurnus, etc being in GTA2).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #32
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
and, if i remember correctly, infernuses, perenials, and i think admirals were in all the 3D games
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #33
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Added your suggestions, Ash, thank you. Also phreak - that truck doesn't really resemble the Yankee or the Mule, so I'm just going to leave it as Truck for now
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #34
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Since the NRG was confirmed to come back since the third trailer, and since a magazine preview confirmed another previous car coming back, and because of the picture of the Comet, and because even though GTA get's rebooted, Cars are carried over too (Stinger, Infurnus, etc being in GTA2).
Ok fine, but all of them? I'm sure there will some new ones as well.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #35
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well those might be the ones we can't name Remember, R* now have a pretty big back catelog of Vehicles from the GTA3 era, from the Original 50 from GTA3 it has grown quite a bit, especially over the San Andreas and the LCS/VCS time.
Old 12-16-2007   #36
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
yeah wtf happened to the Manana? it was a crappy car in GTA III i really know nothing about LCS and VCS, so thats why I needed help here. also, I know hardly any San Andreas cars. I barely played that game, I only modded it.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #37
Ash_735

The Manana was a crappy car in every GTA game except LCS where it got a little make-over and looked different? Some cars are like that, even the PCJ got a make over in LCS. The way I'm looking at it, LCS was the last stop off point for Liberty City, and they re-modelled a lot of cars for it to give it a more New York vibe, so it makes sense to carry on those models over to GTA IV.
Old 12-16-2007   #38
kylem_
Newbie Member

kylem_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I was looking through the screenshots and found this. http://i10.tinypic.com/89r60lv.jpg

The turismo will look like a ferrari 360 modena.
kylem_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #39
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo
Added your suggestions, Ash, thank you. Also phreak - that truck doesn't really resemble the Yankee or the Mule, so I'm just going to leave it as Truck for now
Well it looks most like the Yankee from SA according to this strategy guide I have, but it could be a new model as well.
Old 12-16-2007   #40
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo
oh, for Christ's sake, lol.. that Willard of your's is a Tahoma.. as I already said.. look at the front and back lights, it can't be a Willard..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #41
Ash_735

It's a Willard, the Tahoma doesn't have a logo/badge on the bonnet.
Old 12-16-2007   #42
RidingHigh
Newbie Member

RidingHigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Freeway

Looks like we have a Dump Truck too.
RidingHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #43
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak

Mule or Yankee
I say it's a variation of the DFT30 from San Andreas, the front looks like the front of the DFT30. The DFT30 didn't have anything on the back though.

Quote:

Bobcat - Looks like the same one as the "rear shot", but this one is taken from the front.
The Yosemite, only seen in SA but I think it was a dually in SA, too lazy to check now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui
Deimos SP or Manana Convertible:

Thoughts?
Looks too much like a sports car to be a Manana, I say it may be a Deimos SP or a new car.
Old 12-16-2007   #44
Ash_735

Check the LCS Manana though (http://nl.wikigta.org/index.php/Mana..._City_Stories)) It matches up pretty damn well.
Old 12-16-2007   #45
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
@ash
I say Deimos because of the fender on the front, do you see how the bottom points out instead of going in like the LCS Manana.

Quote:

Washington
If you pause the trailer at around 00:59 you can see that the car that Niko is drving is called an Albany which is shown on the front (you need to stop it at the right time there).

Edit: If you pause it a second or so later, you see the car of the guys who are chasing Niko is a Willard and the name is on the right side of the car's rear.

Last edited by CaliMex; 12-16-2007 at 06:39 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote