Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2008   #346
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
First glimpse of the Ambulance, sadly the front can't be seen. (I'll appreciate a link in case if it was noticed before)

Last edited by Asif; 04-11-2008 at 04:44 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #347
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that is hard to see but you would have to get one from one of the trailers but what one did you get that from what frame
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #348
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
gun club video
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #349
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
What Car is this Niko is Next to and the three in this shot
I known their is a money van

Is this a Mustang type Car

Last edited by claud3; 04-11-2008 at 06:44 PM..
Old 04-11-2008   #350
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
top - Sabre Turbo
middle - i think albany?
bottom - the BMW X5 lookalikes ambushing a Securicar?
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #351
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz man
Old 04-11-2008   #352
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i think the Enforcer is getting an Armoured cousin - The Brute (look at the grille)

Old 04-11-2008   #353
claud3
Banned
Banned

cool but that looks like a FIB armour truck
Old 04-11-2008   #354
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

it has a Police sheild on the side, wouldn't an FBI Truck be black?
Old 04-11-2008   #355
claud3
Banned
Banned

ok fair enough
Old 04-11-2008   #356
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

you know... come to think of it, the Gruppe Truck (securicar) also looks like a Brute (note the black vertical bars on the front)
Old 04-11-2008   #357
claud3
Banned
Banned

never thought of that
Old 04-11-2008   #358
Lawless420

Lawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
What Car is this Niko is Next to and the three in this shot
I known their is a money van

Is this a Mustang type Car
]

Never associate a Sabre Turbo with mustang trash...I've had a Sabre in my garages since V.C and I plan on having 1 in my parking spot outside my apartment, if any1 tries to steal it, I'm gonna drag them to the roof and do this

BTW I'm a Chevy guy!
Lawless420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #359
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road

TURISMO!!!....wait did we already confirm this?

nice line up of exotics 4 a race..maybe around the airport???

yellow one looks like a porche perhaps?
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #360
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzleman View Post

TURISMO!!!....wait did we already confirm this?

nice line up of exotics 4 a race..maybe around the airport???

yellow one looks like a porche perhaps?
No, the green car is an Infernus, even says so on the official site.

Yellow one is a Porsche look-alike, yes. I'll go on ahead and say it's the new Comet.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote