Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2008   #166
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Definitely not a Countach, but it doesn't really look too much like a Murcielago to me, either. Hmmmmm....
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #167
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of

Here's the LP640 Murcielago, a little bit closer.
Old 03-08-2008   #168
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
That first one is a Chrysler 300c for sure. That second one as of right now could be any muscle car of sorts, a picture of the side or rear would help.
another pic of this car is in the set of new ones with burger shot im just too lazy to upload
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #169
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Most likely noticed but if for the people who haven't saw it..

In the trailer for Packie McReary, Niko is driving a car while Packie is doing a drive-by, you can clearly see the word Feltzer on the back of the red convertible.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #170
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Im back again..

The Sentinel:
is most likely a '07/'08 Lincoln MKZ
For some reason I think that's incorrect. That one looks too American, and you're probably right about it being a Lincoln - but as I pointed out, it's probably
not a Sentinel.. I know it says so on the vehicles page on the main page, but the Sentinel has always been based off the European brand BMW:

- Vice City/SA
- Real life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- GTA3
- Real life

And - from the freshly released screenshots and movies - I spotted something that instantly reminded me of a Sentinel/BMW - during the movie about that
Irish guy, you can see the rear of a car...

The taillights look extremely similar like the ones the BMW have:

(It should be orange on top, but these lights are slightly styled)

My guess is that this car is the Sentinel, and that the "Sentinel" on the main page probably is some other car - possibly based off the
Lincoln as already pointed out. I'm well aware that Rockstar has changed the brands they based the car on before (the Infernus), but I'm still pretty
sure in this case...

Last edited by Yellow_sentinel; 03-10-2008 at 04:14 PM..
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #171
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about

Look at those vehicle reflections though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
What would you make out of this luxury car? Countach or something else?

Maybe a return of the Infernus from Vice City:

?

Last edited by CB; 03-10-2008 at 09:10 AM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #172
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough

Spotted a chopper in the lcpd video on the site.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #173
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post

Spotted a chopper in the lcpd video on the site.
naa, i posted that on the previous page..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #174
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Just wanted to take another shot at this thing

Okay first off, this green car looks like another Murcielago knockoff

This looks like the front of the Comet (relates to Porsche 911 Turbo):

This could be a Corvette Z06 or Honda NSX inspired car:

This is based on the Infiniti M:

Pontiac G8 for sure:

Last edited by phreak; 03-10-2008 at 11:56 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #175
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
About the "front of the Comet" shot... I was thinking that, too...but doesn't the back of that car seem to dip to low for it to be the Comet?

Also that white one is definitely more like the NSX, nice catch.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #176
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road

On the left: some sort of sporty SUV ala porsche cayenne...

Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #177
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
that was the first thing i thought when i say that car as well markonious, but i was too lazy...

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #178
7 Day Theory
with fate guiding my every move

7 Day Theory is on a distinguished road7 Day Theory is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
This is based on the Infiniti M:

Good call on that one.
7 Day Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #179
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road

stallion coupe(just to show the difference)

stallion convertible

I wonder if we'll finally be able to work the roof on the convertibles,or will there be just two versions of the car like before... if we can do it ourselves,it will be so cool,and maybe the luxurious new cars(like new feltzer) even have automatic roof which goes up when rain starts to fall!
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #180
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Also the new image where Niko drives the sanchezz by the train add that to the vehicle page, im too lazy to get the pic and circle the vehicle.