Old 12-19-2007   #1
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
My worst nightmare.

The day GTA IV comes out. I come home with the game. I start up my 360. Pop in the disk. I get 3 red lights.

It makes me want to get another 360 just in case lol.

:\
Old 12-19-2007   #2
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Zim!!!
Don't even think such a thought!!! That's like wishing for a broken leg
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #3
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Actually, wishing for a broken leg brings good like, that's why they say: go break a leg.

If you wish someone good luck, he'll DIE!!! If you say: go break a leg he'll get laid like hell!!
Old 12-19-2007   #4
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Know what spurs thoughts like these? Negativity. Go think on it.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #5
JaTochNietDan
Newbie Member

JaTochNietDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim
The day GTA IV comes out. I come home with the game. I start up my 360. Pop in the disk. I get 3 red lights.

It makes me want to get another 360 just in case lol.

:\

Omg dont even say it, but i have both a 360 and PS3 so if the worst of the worst happend i could save a bit of cash by buying the game on another format
JaTochNietDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #6
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ah, it always concerns me very much, before installing, whether the game is going to be installed successfully or not. Luckily, no GTA disks disappointed me yet. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Lol try preventing it, put ur 360 in a cool place.
Old 12-20-2007   #8
NickeezY
Yo
Newbie Member

NickeezY is an unknown quantity at this point
Right before I got Halo 3, this happened
NickeezY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickeezY View Post
Right before I got Halo 3, this happened
Dang that must've sucked big time, what did you do afterwards? I hope I dont get RROD before IV. And if it were to happen let it happen atleast a day after i play IV.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 12-20-2007 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Forgot to mention the rest info
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote