Old 12-13-2007   #1
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Characters page?

Dear Slim/Kodo
On the characters page,
How come there's no picture for Roman?
It also says noting is known about Jacob, i thought we know he sells weapons to Niko?
I'm not sure but thats what i hear?
Just figured I'd bring that to your attention, thanks and sorry if I'm wrong
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
that's a reasonable inquiry. We do have a picture of Roman, now, since the release of the 3rd trailer. And i also noticed that Lola isn't there, and i had never heard of Elizabeta
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #3
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandbooze
that's a reasonable inquiry. We do have a picture of Roman, now, since the release of the 3rd trailer. And i also noticed that Lola isn't there, and i had never heard of Elizabeta
Lola isn't a real character. She's just one of those women that end up on the box art.
Lola probably isn't her name. It came from Lolipop Lady.

In the 3rd trailer I think Elizabeta is that woman with the red and white striped shirt.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #4
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Lola has been confirmed to be a prostitute that appears early in the game.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #5
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet can you kill her??
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #6
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger
Lola isn't a real character. She's just one of those women that end up on the box art.
Lola probably isn't her name. It came from Lolipop Lady.

In the 3rd trailer I think Elizabeta is that woman with the red and white striped shirt.
well,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Lola: Lola is a prostitute who appears on promotional artwork for the game.[6] She can be seen giving Niko a kiss on the cheek in the third trailer, "Move Up, Ladies". In October 2007, her character art was painted on the side of a building in SoHo, New York, advertising the game
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #7
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Damn. I never heard about this.

Old 12-14-2007   #8
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I actually wrote half of that Smokeandbooze. On the wiki page.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #9
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

It says that Lola appears in the third trailer kissing Niko. I think that is more of an opinion than actual fact. Shes probably just going to be another girl who appears on all the game artwork.