Old 12-12-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
G-spotlight

Is anyone else hoping for a refined version of the classic mission from Vice City, G-spotligh(G-spot). Just imagine it on the 360/PS3 engines, HD...sick.

Anyone else hoping to see a similar mission?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #2
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Doing something like that doesn't seem to be Niko's style imo. I could be wrong though.
Old 12-12-2007   #3
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Youre right, but it sucks. I dont think gta4 is going to be as fun as the old gta's

It seems to serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #4
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
nothing can be that serious if 100 bullets don't kill you.. it would only be too serious if it had one headshot kill you.. I mean, did the mission "G-Spot" match the badass Tommy Vercetti style? no, it didn't and the mission was still in..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #5
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I was thinking about that "Niko's style" thing, and it got me thinking. I think some people including myself are trying to hard to determine what is going to be and out of the game on his style. We learned from the trailer when put in a situation where his life is in jeperdy, he will do something.

"are you in? or do we have to kill you" - Bad guy
"when you put it that way...im in!" - Niko

"Niko go do the G-spot mission or i'll kill you"- Bad guy
"k" - Niko
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #6
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
I enjoyed that mission

It doesnt really suit Niko's stlye though and the whole realism thing Hopefully they will have some other missions with a comical outcome though
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #7
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
i dunno in the trailier there was a scene of a strip club... now weithe rits just a strip club in the game, who knows.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #8
NotPale2Hall
Unregistered User
Newbie Member

NotPale2Hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
I was thinking about that "Niko's style" thing, and it got me thinking. I think some people including myself are trying to hard to determine what is going to be and out of the game on his style. We learned from the trailer when put in a situation where his life is in jeperdy, he will do something.

"are you in? or do we have to kill you" - Bad guy
"when you put it that way...im in!" - Niko

"Niko go do the G-spot mission or i'll kill you"- Bad guy
"k" - Niko
hahah I can't picture Niko saying "Kay!"

haha
oh wow
NotPale2Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey
Youre right, but it sucks. I dont think gta4 is going to be as fun as the old gta's

It seems to serious
It will be even more funner on my calculations .
Old 12-12-2007   #10
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
I dunno. Niko to me seems like a totally sarcastic kinda guy.
Old 12-12-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Is anyone else hoping for a refined version of the classic mission from Vice City, G-spotligh(G-spot). Just imagine it on the 360/PS3 engines, HD...sick.

Anyone else hoping to see a similar mission?
Jumping, with bike, from one roof to another was exciting. I would really like to do it again.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #12
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Jumping, with bike, from one roof to another was exciting. I would really like to do it again.
Me too, and from what we've seen it looks like we are going to be able to hang of the back of trucks and dangle from helicopters. Now who thinks that wouldn't be fun.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #13
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
I'm sure this game will have plenty of room for Niko to be a dry sarcastic bastard.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #14
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
It WOULD be fun, yet I don't know... That would be like re-using that mission, which imho seems a bit odd.
Old 12-13-2007   #15
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Rockstar said that rooftops will be playing a big part in GTA IV. I hope I'll be able to get a sanchez and go on an off road derby across the rooftops. That would be really fun.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote