Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007   #46
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Wheres everyone gone? Watching Paul? Thank God For laptops!
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #47
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
They're busying themselves while they pass the time up.

And I wouldn't triple-post too many more times, the mods won't be happy about that
Old 12-06-2007   #48
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Lol...Anyway...Back on topic...Bluetooth!
Old 12-06-2007   #49
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

I Hope Theres Some Gameplay In Trailer 3
Old 12-06-2007   #50
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
What is the trailer called again?
Old 12-06-2007   #51
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Use , Niko.

Man, the trailer launch is at 2 AM here, and I am awake since 7 AM this morning. I am getting tired as dead right now. |-0

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #52
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy
What is the trailer called again?
"Move up, ladies".

Or

"OMFGTRAILER3".
Old 12-06-2007   #53
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
two more hours! man i cant wait i really hope that there is a release date. I was looking on the web and a few stores had 3/3/08 as the release date. Both Best Buy and Wal-Mart had 3/3/08. Well we will just have to wait and see
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #54
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
I cant wait until we get the release date .
I have a strong feeling today we will find out.

For some reason the "Back To The Future" theme has been in my head since i woke up.
Old 12-06-2007   #55
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

So here we are, entering the final two hours of wait time. I don't think we'll see a RD. I think that's something that Rockstar would announce themselves and not in a trailer. But then again, maybe it will be there, right as it fades to black and in bold white or red font, we get the release date.
Old 12-06-2007   #56
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
So here we are, entering the final two hours of wait time. I don't think we'll see a RD. I think that's something that Rockstar would announce themselves and not in a trailer. But then again, maybe it will be there, right as it fades to black and in bold white or red font, we get the release date.
how did R* release the release date for VC and SA? i cant remember, all i know is when the comercials started for SA it said "coming soon" and then closer to the release date they said the actual date
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #57
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_Bellic
I Hope Theres Some Gameplay In Trailer 3
Jesus christ, You were waned not to doble post and then you do it straight away.

Anyway, It's currently 5am here and i have been up since 7am yesterday, I think ihave began to see things that aren't there. Hurry up trailer, I'm just lucky i dont have work tommorrow.
Old 12-06-2007   #58
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
According to someone who has seen it already (gaming website owner or whatever)...

Quote:
There's quite a bit of character interaction in the new one, but I think regardless, there's going to be a lot of talk about it for plenty of reasons. The song choice is neat and the editing is even better than Rockstar's normal stuff -- probably the closest they've come yet to doing a movie trailer. It really is amazing how good those guys are at cutting cinematic trailers.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=309

wut wut wut

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 12-06-2007 at 12:33 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #59
Mr. Kool
Newbie Member

Mr. Kool is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't wait! The screenshots that was posted yesterday looked sweet, my first post too.
Mr. Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #60
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

Holy shit Fry rofl. Don't worry man, only an hour and a half to go

And to Piggus: Thanks for that tidbit. Looks like we're going to have a knockout on our hands.