Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007   #16
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Im Bloody well exited...3 hours to go!
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #17
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen_robinson
True, thanks for the tip! How to 3rd partie sites recieve the trailer? Like Gamespot etc. do they get given the trailer pre-release or what? Any idea? Might be ohvious but I really don't have a clue.
Yes, I believe those sites have the trailers beforehand. I remember I couldn't view the trailer on the official GTA IV page, but the other gaming sites had it as well and their servers weren't hit as hard as Rockstar's.
Old 12-06-2007   #18
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
3 Hours...Still trying to create niko in the sims
Old 12-06-2007   #19
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Wahay 3 hours

I can feel myself being let down by this trailer, i expect too much
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #20
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

stephen_robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Yes, I believe those sites have the trailers beforehand. I remember I couldn't view the trailer on the official GTA IV page, but the other gaming sites had it as well and their servers weren't hit as hard as Rockstar's.
Nice, I'll try that then. Doesn't bother me that much aslong as I see it not long after release.
stephen_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #21
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

Yeah, i only just remembered and logged in like 5 minutes ago lol i nearly fell off my seat i thought i'ed missed the launch lol
Old 12-06-2007   #22
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithuk
Wahay 3 hours

I can feel myself being let down by this trailer, i expect too much
I bloody hope I'm not let down, but I see what you mean all this hype and it might not be THAT good. But I hope it is.
Old 12-06-2007   #23
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

Imagine if it reminded us horribly of driv3r...ouch...but that obviously wont happen..will it?
Old 12-06-2007   #24
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_Bellic
Imagine if it reminded us horribly of driv3r...ouch...but that obviously wont happen..will it?
Hope not that was awful. Nah it should be fine knowing rockstar anyway, I'm still hopefing for actual gameplay footage though.
Old 12-06-2007   #25
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Anyway I've updated my first post with some links, should be easy to find the trailer from there once it's up.
Old 12-06-2007   #26
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

Thanks Phreak
Old 12-06-2007   #27
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Phreak. R* website is certain to be a disaster like last time
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #28
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

Ill be trying R* website first...better atmosphere
Old 12-06-2007   #29
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
I'm going to take my time getting home from school today. It comes out at 4:00 here, so I'm just going to watch the trailer countdown while armed with my psp and vcs for the extra hour. The main thing I'm hoping for in this is a release date and/or some explosions showing off the euphoria engine.
Old 12-06-2007   #30
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithuk
Thanks Phreak. R* website is certain to be a disaster like last time
Yeah thanks, good idea. Deffo is.