Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007   #241
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Also you can see alot of signs in the background with phone numbers on the, Such as one for Bail Bonds (maybe a new way to get out of jail?) and one that says TEXTOMG FOR.... (can't make it all out) these will probably tie into the use of the mobile phone.
Old 12-06-2007   #242
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I must say this trailer is different than any other GTA trailers made yet; I am glad R* got over with the '1-minute ' tradition. Me is now going to watch it over and over.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #243
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Asif! Been too long man, glad to see you back around for the new trailer
Old 12-06-2007   #244
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I must say this trailer is different than any other GTA trailers made yet; I am glad R* got over with the '1-minute ' tradition. Me is now going to watch it over and over.
Same here I'm playing it everywhere, 58 sec.in, the knife is a switch blade..i think.

EDIT:

Yeah, glad to see ya A$if

Last edited by FG; 12-06-2007 at 09:39 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #245
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Good to see you too, Slim. My exams had to finish on the same day. I smell some 'deep_throat' behind scheduling my exams. :p

Old 12-06-2007   #246
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Good to see you too, Slim. My exams had to finish on the same day. I smell some 'deep_throat' behind scheduling my exams. :p
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2007   #247
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
122 sec. in, do you think this guy might be Niko's 1st boss ?
Old 12-06-2007   #248
Asif
Moderator =)

Niko's first boss is supposed to be Roman as the early previews said, you may meet that boss or some antagonist later in the plot.

Old 12-06-2007   #249
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
This new trailer is great. It seems to show that Niko has a sense of humor and isn't always serious like show in the second trailer.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #250
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I think this trailer is reminding me that this is a GTA game. The others didn't have the same vibe.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #251
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
omg, that was awesome! i can't wait for the game. i love the progress R* has made, and that with every trailer, they show us a little bit more of the game.
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #252
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, love this trailer, glad to see it isn't as robotic as the other trailers. But I'm still worried about the framerates during gunfights and stuff, looks a bit jerky. Better than before though I think.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #253
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Loved the trailer!
Ive used all my yorkshire tea free samples!
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #254
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I'm pumped, and all the new screenshots as well. Thank you Rockstar
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #255
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy_999
Yeah, love this trailer, glad to see it isn't as robotic as the other trailers. But I'm still worried about the framerates during gunfights and stuff, looks a bit jerky. Better than before though I think.
well remember it is still in production, so something will look a little choppy i would imagine.

we already knew that Niko had as sense of humor after the scripts for some of the demos were released, but i loved hearing it.
"weelllll since you put it that way, i'm in"

i wonder if they are talking about Niko when they say "so you're the guy that got jumped for a couple million."
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote