Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007   #226
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
i love the building fire, it looks AMAIZING!
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #227
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Upon viewing the trailer a couple of times more, I'm kind of skeptical about the game more so than before. On one hand, it looks nice and the trailer was somewhat good, but on the other, it looks like the same ol' same ol' that we've all been used to. Hope I'm proven wrong once the release date of the game approaches. For now, I feel like I'm looking more forward towards Mafia II and Saints Row 2 in all honesty.
Old 12-06-2007   #228
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
to me it looks VERY similar to driver parallel lines graphics(least around the cars it did)

yea the car suspentions looked pretty realistic this time. now when your goin 70 mph and lock the brakes the nose is accually going to dive down!

but wtf is with the police light bars? ive never seen a cop lightbar look liek that (ive seen the V pattern but not flash liek that)

the burning building fire looks really realistic

i dunno im more hyped abut GT5 and mafia 2 myself...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #229
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
No idea if anyone has said this anywhere throughout this topic but you think...

"Bling, check, body check, PAPER, check, THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!" = Seth Green?
Old 12-06-2007   #230
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman

the first part doesnt sound like him but the "Thats how we roll" part does, we may now know one of the voice actors

Last edited by truekiller; 12-06-2007 at 09:00 PM..
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #231
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman

really does sound like him but i highly doubt it.

they said they were gonna get people who's voices fit the character, and that guy looks nothing like Seth Green.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #232
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
It does sound very strange

at 00:41, I believe that Roosevelt Island exists in the game
Old 12-06-2007   #233
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Has anybody realized that the girl that kisses Niko on the cheek is most likely Lola?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #234
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Finally got around to downloading and watching the trailer, looks pretty coo'.

Then again, I dl'ed the lo-res version, so.

The physics looked hella sweet, as did the vehicle damage...All in all, I'm hella pumped again for it

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #235
Air
Newbie Member

Air is an unknown quantity at this point
release date release date release date release date release date release date release date

please, rockstar
Air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #236
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
All we need is a release date and we're freakin' set. How about 3 months?
Old 12-06-2007   #237
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Anyone notice that the motorbike was called a 'shitzu'? Also the story might involve Niko losing alot of money because in one scene the guy sitting at the desk says "so your the guy that lost the millions".

@Mousey- "move up ladies" is said in the bar scene where their playing pool.

Last edited by Fry; 12-06-2007 at 10:19 PM..
Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #238
Air
Newbie Member

Air is an unknown quantity at this point
i noticed that i can't take much more of this.

this is like being shown a life of perfection and being told "NO!"

i cry 'mercy.'

Come on, Rockstar. PLEEEEASE! enough is enough. mercy mercy mercy. YOU win! You're the best, you're the most creative. We get it - you rule. You can make awesome commercials. Really, no sarcasm. Brilliant. But for the love of everything pure in the world, can we get a game?
Air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #239
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air

i cry 'mercy.'

Come on, Rockstar. PLEEEEASE! enough is enough. mercy mercy mercy. YOU win! You're the best, you're the most creative. We get it - you rule. You can make awesome commercials. Really, no sarcasm. Brilliant. But for the love of everything pure in the world, can we get a game?
Lol chill out man, the game will be ready and when it is it will be game of the year(s). Let em take their time dude.
Old 12-06-2007   #240
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air

i cry 'mercy.'

Calm down lad they delayed the game to make it better I agree with you they should have put a release date on the trailer lets be honest who didn't care about the trailer until watching it the 2nd time because they just wanted to see a relese date?

The trailer looked great and I can't wait to play it but I just want to fucking know when I will be able to.
lufc1919 is offline   Reply With Quote