anton2015
Newbie Member

anton2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cracked it fellas Wer moving up
anton2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #182
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I can't believe I just watched this on the official site, maybe the traffics not so heavy or maybe they upgraded.

Either way, it's a great trailer that shows off a lot of things including boats and car damage. Need to watch it a bit more to get some more details.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #183
blood

blood is an unknown quantity at this point
the smoke affect looks real so does the suspension of the cars. i'm not going to post anything else cause i'm so happy. i'm watching this trailer on my psp when i go to sleep tonight.
blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #184
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
looks fucking awesome.
as if i needed anymore reason to want it.
goddamn.
really like the dialouge and really intrested to see how fighting works.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #185
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Best trailer ever!
Old 12-06-2007   #186
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Lol, I watched it on the main site too, And I linked it to 3 other people and it worked for them too o.O

And OhMiGawd, The use of Move Up Ladies suced, They should of used a more pivotal phrase to hype the trailer, The Unbelievably awesome trailer.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #187
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
And did you guys notice the shit on the bottom of Roman's shoe( what was that?)

and we see that LARGE ships are MOVING through the water.
he stepped on a cockroach
Old 12-06-2007   #188
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Also, if nobody has noticed. Niko is basically confirmed Russian when the guys holding a knife to Roman's head say "Where is your Russian friend now?"
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #189
Mr. Kool
Newbie Member

Mr. Kool is an unknown quantity at this point
Thetrailer kick ass!!! Good thing I already pre-ordered the game like 7 months ago.
Mr. Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #190
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome trailer.
Old 12-06-2007   #191
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Wow Rockstar are really putting everything they got into this. This has convinced me the delay was a good thing.
Old 12-06-2007   #192
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Amazing.. loved it..

Especially the guy landing on the car and all the action and the ending
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #193
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
I'm afraid the silly Russian accent wil quickly become irritating. The ghetto talk in SA was tiresome too, but at least they used real black actors.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #194
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
The trailer was owange, you see when you hit a guy the blood comes out, Niko sounds like Borat!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007   #195
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Framerate really sucked, graphics were alright at best, but game looks overall good so far. If anything, this trailer signifies that there'll be a good story, which me likey.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote